Blacktail Deer Plateau haunted by delusion
31 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
@Ash Paw Sorry for the Delay!
The priestess had been settling comfortably in her new home, relieved to have found a place not only accepting of the beliefs that she had begun to double down on since her run-in with Colt, but also that Ingram, or the Dreadfather, had promised to teach her to fight. She would learn to defend herself. Despite her status, she would become fearsome on the battlefield and no one would ever dare to make such a demand of her again.

And if they did, she would be able to take them.

It had left such a poor taste in her mouth, even now as she huddled inside of a den, her paws freshly stained with the coloring of berries that she had stomped in, communing with her own gods in the only way she knew how, the fragrant scent of fermented berries clinging to her, a steady haze over her as she often got after sessions. The Druid knew next she would look out at the borders, perhaps even seek out the Dreadfather to ask questions of the daedra they had spoken of when they had first met... but for now, she rested with a rabbit, tearing into it hungrily as she sought to sate her worldly hungers.
Sami
English
Ruona speaks with a heavy accent when speaking in English.
Riverclan
Star*
681 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
No worries my dear. <3

Ash Paw sought out the new wolf now. A femme by the scent of it. She was no longer the lone female in a kingdom of men. She moved further and further afield. She was thrown from her thoughts when she heard the crunching of bones and the clear sound of someone eating.

She arrived to find a wolf actually smaller than her, which surprised her so very much. A pristine thing with paws of berry purple. She studied them, deliberating that they simply had to be died. The question though became what berries. 

Hello.
31 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
The woman’s eyes would come up at the statement, a soft smile on her features as she greeted him in kind. “Hello.” She would return, her accent thick against the draping silence in the background. Her paws still stained with the deep scent of blueberry and raspberry thick in the air around her. It was hard to find these sometimes, but she did what she could for her connection to her gods.

It still puzzled her why a self-proclaimed Daedra would welcome other religions, but she was happy to have a home, and a promise of someone teaching her to defend herself as well, finding herself content. “I’m Rana. And you are?”
Sami
English
Riverclan
Star*
681 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
The cloying scent of sweet berries swirled around the air that shifted between Ash Paw and the other. Her eyes were drawn to the white foot paws stained in purples and blues. Smelling of sickening sweet and fermented berries.

There was an accent to the other. A sense of old world. that Ash Paw didn't quite understand or know what to think. It added an air of mystery to the white she wolf in front of her. Small of stature, and thus far. Kind.

I'm Ash Paw. I am a healer for Basilica. As well as an avid worshipper. may I inquire of your footpaws??
31 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Rana would blink for a moment as she explained that she was but a healer, and a worshipper as well. She cleared her throat for a moment, at first speaking in her normal tongue. “Of course.” The accent laden thick as she held up a paw for the woman to examine.

“In my culture, the priestess was to stomp in a field of blueberries and raspberries… my paws stained and the gods would open to me and talk with me, grant me prophecy and vision.” She explained with a frown on her features. “It is a method in which I commune with them… my gods, they are different, but they are real… the Dreadfather expressed how welcome to all religions he was.”
Sami
English
Riverclan
Star*
681 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw was a mage, she had followed Dreadfather, before any other in the ranks, but that had no bearing on who she was or what she was. It was simply a fact and a truth, that she knew.  The accent swirled around them, full and bodied. 

Ash nodded her head. There are many religions here. For instance my own gods are Atka and Sos, great bears of life and death. I commune with them with sacrifices of plants and pests. I have not heard of your practice, but that does not make it any less than mine. I will have to find  you some berry plants. I actually know of a valley, not far from here, that grows sumptuous berries in the spring and summer. I will take you there as the seasons roll around.

Even though Ash Paw didn't fully believe in this woman's gods, it was not her place to tell her she was unable to worship as she saw fit. This was to be a place for all walks of life. For all worshippers. And she would not sully such a place with bad blood for not believing. And she was intrigued too by the berry stomping.
31 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Ruona listened with curiosity as she spoke of her own religions. It was… puzzling, and she was not certain as to how her own gods felt about the idea of the worship of many. Plants and pests. “That would be lovely… thank you.” She offered when the woman mentioned helping her by finding berry plants. She had seen much over her time as the priestess, including the death of her entire pack… and she alone was left to continue.

One might argue that was proof that her gods were not real, but she in truth did not know what to think of it. She had contemplated for quite some time, until the Dreadfather had found her. Until the two loners making such disgusting statements towards her… it had renewed quite a bit in her as it would turn out.

“What are the beliefs of Atka and Sos? Their testaments?” She was curious of the other religions that lingered, and how they might compare to her own… if there was some truth. Perhaps different gods oversaw different people… it was a theological discussion they could have here, and for that she was equally thankful.
Sami
English
Riverclan
Star*
681 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
There was an air of curiosity to the girl in front of her. Ash Paw traced along the white of her fur again and down to the paws of bright colors. The smell of dying berries in the air.

You're welcome.

Ash Paw didn't understand other gods, but that didn't mean she didn't hunger for the knowledge of them. There was something sacred to the girl when learning of many gods. Though she carried her own deep inside. She felt full and content that many believed in something. It made her she supposed not feel so foolish when facing mockery.

Ash Paw spoke softly. Beginning and end. Atka is the god omnipotent. She is of light, courage, wisdom, leadership, truth, glory etc. Plants grow from her. She is the gift to the living.

The tawny and black girl curled her tail around her legs as she settled. Sos is the opposite. He is the god of .darkness, greed, vanity, trickery, rage and power. He leaves shadows and silence in his wake. Though he is an unforgiving god, he is not cruel. They prove at least to me, that there must be balance. There would not be night without day and life without death.