Wheeling Gull Isle rūs
bury me at make out creek
41 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Private 
so sorry for the lateness! @Blueberry

she shrugged off the mist of the shadewood when she emerged that morning, meaning to find @Bartholomew to participate in his morning invocations.
she had avoided it like a college boy's laundry hamper, but she felt her graces would suffer if she remained indifferent to it.
she trotted along the greenhills, not thinking of much.
burn scar crudely pockmarks the right side of her temple.

141 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Away
She thought it was her father, at first. Strolled toward him in disbelief, mouth slightly agape.

But the scent was that of a woman, and there were two eyes, not Mou's single fiery orb. The resemblance, though, was striking. Blueberry's gaze traveled along the dark mask, the pale pelt, before returning to the other's visage.

They met halfway on the island path, and she couldn't help but feel that she was interrupting something.

Hi, she greeted the other wolf, slightly tilting her head. I don't know you yet. I'm Blueberry. I got here. . .I dunno, like, a moon ago?

Was it really that long? Shit, she'd wasted a lot of time doing nothing.

no worries <3
bury me at make out creek
41 Posts
Ooc —
Away
miseria blanked slightly when a girl eyes reminded her of her mother's singular one burned a CD of nostalgia in her burner heart.
"blueberry. sorry, i was looking for bartholomew," she replied, small. she didn't enjoy the disconcerting feel the girl had and what it elicited within her.
"miseria." she paused awkwardly. "do you pray? fish?"
burn scar crudely pockmarks the right side of her temple.

141 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Away
Ah. Everyone was always looking for Bartholomew. He had a hold on them all, and Blueberry had to admit that he was pretty magnetic.

The questions weren't unexpected, and she resisted an eye roll at the first. Um, I don't pray, she replied, a little awkwardly. I do fish a bit. I'm learning.

She cocked her head. What do you do?

As she stared, the strange deja vu rose up in her once more, and she couldn't help but blurt, You really remind me of my father.