Lion Head Mesa doctors
you'll see how the rest of this is undeniable
260 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
if this isn't okay let me know!! <3

she was sanpin no more!

so their days could be filled more with one another. she could enjoy extra hours of sleep upon @Tavina in the mornings.

as she did that cold morning.

half asleep, entrenched of her own thoughts of the future.

what if i became hemet?

she mused as she tussled some bedraggled tufts of fur from tavina.
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"now that you're not a servant, the world is your proverbial oyster." tavina smiled widely.

"to become nobility in akashingo is usually predicated on marriage to a noble," she mused. "or it means you have a very good cause you champion for akashingo."

she watched her lover, wondering what machinations were behind those pretty eyes.
260 Posts
Ooc —
nobility.

she feared such a thing more than she wished to admit. the shabti seemed kind enough, but each time pharaoh's eyes touched her she trembled! to be noble would to be seen more by him!

must i be noble to be hemet? she mused idly. i...know they're priests and priestess but i think the work is better in line with me.

heart and soul. whereas you... she aimed to delicately nip at the woman's chin. are body and flesh.
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
at nala's clarification, tavina clapped a sheepish paw over her own mouth. "would you believe i just confused hemet for nebet," she said with a little laugh. 

"hemet is much more suitable," she said, returning the nip with a firm kiss of her own. "akhtar is an interesting man. and the young priest seems quite nice. do you mean to say you have a deity in mind, nala?"
260 Posts
Ooc —
she met the laugh with one of her own. soft and sweet.

i don't, but the queen called me recently. maybe if i meet her again with pharaoh they'll forgive my ignorance and...assign me one.

an outlandish thought! or so she thought.
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina chuckled. "you can request an audience with them anytime that you wish."

she was sesh now and with that came the release of such duties.

"what do you think of the queen?"
260 Posts
Ooc —
she scares me!

but this was said with a breathless, tired laugh. an indication that it was not the kind of fear she held before the pharaoh.

she seems feral, where pharaoh is regal. she supposed that was how they complimented things? i mean, she has been nothing but kind so far, but i would fear to ever see her unkind.

she nested further into tavina, into their bed.
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"feral! i suppose that is the way to describe her. sometimes it feels as though she could be even crueler than he!" 

she wrapped her arms around nala and kissed the beloved face slowly now, for a time.

"in spring, when the season comes, i had thought we could go away for a bit. into the mountains." sequester themselves so deeply that no man could find them. "but — do you want children, nala?"

she felt warmly as she spoke, her purple eyes earnest.
260 Posts
Ooc —
gets woozy from these two

she was content to lay the talk of royals aside. exchange love in their own bed for some time. still some part of her hated how much had passed her by while she was sanpin.

between kisses and grooming, she heard tavina speak of travel.

it had been months since she had seen beyond akashingo. it was not the palace that had settled her, it had been tavina. the thought of travel with her was not terrible in the slightest.

"but — do you want children, nala?"

her head settled on tavina's chest. hiding her gaze as it looked across the room to the entrance. as if someone might crash in this very moment to ruin something so tender. so important.

i don't know. i-i've never — she felt hot. spring had never kissed her like tavina had. eventually her mismatched gaze found her lover's face once again.

here? her voice a small whisper.

what would akashingo do or make of children from the sesh and once snapin?
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
[Image: 3f9eccc3d7535510706dc1cf0a0bc6ce66e3932d.gif]

sometimes she forgot the disparity in their ages. nala's first time for it then. not first time to love but her first to burn beside tavina in the forge of springtime.

she sat up on one elbow and regarded her love with a somber and full look.

"i'll never carry them, nala." she inhaled. "but if you — if you want to be a mother, and raise children here with me, say it. say it and we will find a way."
260 Posts
Ooc —
it was bittersweet in a winding way.

tavina would never carry.

which left nala, the fruit of their future. theirs! her head spun even as she settled it upon the bed. gazed upward at her lover for a long, silent moment.

i— her own voice hitched in her throat. as if speaking such grand desires might awaken her from some awful dream, or banish her back to sanpin.

i want that. because every step forward with tavina had felt right. but not one — not a single man of akashingo will be...involved. in this. this is for us.

her voice begged.

this her one condition.
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
400 for youuu

"done." breathless! immediate! was this not too her wish, to have none involved? to take only what was necessary from that inferior male body? nala lay below her in glowing lush lines and firm with her own new confidence.

"the first time either of us feel that first stirring — and you will know when it comes — we'll leave. we'll go into the mountains or to the sea or — anywhere, really. and we'll choose a man out there. no names. no titles. and i'll be with you the whole time."

present as much as nala wanted. she would not let her be alone for anything she did not wish.
260 Posts
Ooc —
best 400 ever ;;

anywhere!

she felt dazzled by the future all of a sudden. thinking of things that had not come yet. what of names? oh, she had no last one to pass along! what of being wedded? did such a thing matter if they already seemed entirely devoted to one another?

she could think of only one pressing matter that she needed to know now.

and when we return? if we know by then? what will the — she could somehow not bring herself to discuss the pharaoh in these moments of planning their future.
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
<3!

tavina laughed softly; she kissed nala. "it takes time, my love. at least four weeks, and sometimes more. the singular benefit to having a man near is to keep him close that whole week you are ready to receive him."

it was distasteful, maybe, but tavina knew the season would bring its own pleasure that might temper the act.

"we have some months. i will speak to the neb gucci and he will speak to pharaoh for us."
260 Posts
Ooc —
she was nervous, truthfully.

she imagined she would be for some months, perhaps!

i-i think i will need to see the hem and learn of the deities. then...speak to pharaoh of being hemet. maybe. her face felt hot beneath her fur. the whites of it stained by her time in akashingo.

still she lingered and lounged alongside her love.

can i ask you something?

she knew the answer already, but it felt like a slow crawl into her last wondering for now.
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina nodded at nala's shy plans for the future, an encouraging light in her eyes.

she kissed her love's wrist, the inside and out. "anything."

quietly, in adoration, she waited.
260 Posts
Ooc —
we speak of children,

her voice smaller now. private for them alone.

some part of her still worried somebody might burst through the doorway.

but do you wish to be wed at all?
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"i do, of course," tavina said softly, and her eyes lit. "i simply thought i would let you complete your service, and settle here, but — yes. i mean to make a proper wife of you, nala."

her heart galloped then, that she could not speak; she lay her head against her lover's soft shoulder.
260 Posts
Ooc —
a proper wife!

her heart became a jar full of fluttering butterflies.

i would like that. before the spring. her voice hardly above a whisper now. i have no name to give any who may come from us.

them.

not whatever wayward man discovered them, mountains or sea.
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina closed her eyes. "mine is aelstromm." it felt so far away from her now. "if you like that, it can be ours."

she pressed closer, nuzzled into nala's breastbone. "or we can choose one together."

whatever she wanted, but for now, tavina saw only to quell their words for a long while.
260 Posts
Ooc —
aelstromm.

it could be theirs.

it could be something new.

she was not of the mind to decide now. as they laid with one another and the morning rolled by. she imagined it would be lost to their time together.

blissful. loving.

she yearned for spring when the cold had just begun.

a good fade maybe? <3