Hideaway Strath So I played right in to your fantasy
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 
Just as Arashi had suggested she do, Tsunari would seek out @Fury and learn the truth of how the woman felt about her return. Genuinely, she was curious. But she also wished to know if she had any ability to climb in the ranks after her prior abandonment.

Warchief. She greeted, dipping her muzzle low in the presence of the woman. Even if it meant bowing in submission, she would do anything necessary to hold her place here.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury turned to look at Tsunari with a hard gaze.
"You left." She said at first.
The amber gaze was scrutinizing.

"Why?" She eventually questioned. 
She would not yet say if Tsunari was still welcome as her apprentice or not.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
"You left."

Tsunari sighed. It was the question she dreaded, but she knew she must be honest.

There were those that I left behind before coming here. They were my family... the only family I've ever known since I left Arashi as a child... An unfond memory, but it had been a decision she made for the benefit of her future. Days before I left here, I found a scent far in the strath. It was similar to that of someone I once knew. But it had been stale, so I followed it. I became engrossed in the hunt, hoping that I would be reunited with whomever I thought it may be... Tsunari hung her head for a moment, staring at her feet.

Clenching her teeth, she lifted her muzzle again and gazed steadily towards Fury. I left without word to you or Arashi. It was a foolish leave, and rather wasteful- She could only blame herself for having such high hopes. They would never return to her. ... but I am here again, and I do not intend to leave.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury listened as Tsunari gave her reasoning.
Though the Fullvalda could care less about the specifics, she did not show this, instead answering Tsunari's words.

"Do you still wish to be my apprentice?" She was curious about it now, considering Tsunari's departure.
Would the young samurai wish to continue her training under Fury?
Health (100/100)
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Upon the instance of the query, Tsunari straightened firmly, nodding her head. I do, yes.

She had once been given the opportunity to serve again beneath a sovereign; to learn the ways of diplomacy and further herself in the verses of strategy and battle. How could she ever willingly give it up, especially now when Fury offered again.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury was appeased by the swiftness of Tsunari's answer.
With a nod, the Warchief would drawl "Very well. I will grant you this." 
The Queen would allow a silence to hang in the air for a brief flitter.

"If you have nothing else to say, you are dismissed to your regular duties for the meantime." Fury deemed, allowing Tsunari to decide now if she had more to talk about, or if she would depart for the tasks expected of her rank.
Health (100/100)
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Thank you, Fury. Tsunari replied with a short bow of her head, relief flooding across her features. 

Until next we speak, A formal departure, but she owed her this at the least. What respect and skill she showed would be the only thing holding her a place here. At least, as far as she could tell.