Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Private 
Reyson had ran, his sides heaving, back aching. But he had run. It was different this time than the night before, when he had run just for the hell of it. Finally, he hit the walls of the canyon, soot and stones spraying behind him as he skidded to a stop. He thought of running to look for Maxim, but instead he lifted his nose in a howl, that tapered off on a harsh breath.

It wasn't urgent he didn't think, and he trusted Meadow implicitly, but Towhee wanted Maxim and as a friend to both he had come to get him.

Eyes searching the sands of Mereo, hoping his friend would hurry his ass up and he was within hearing distance.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
he had been home for...perhaps a few hours. when suddenly the mountains seemed to burst with life. horrific life, at that. shrill sounds off in the distance.

it had settled into eerie silence after that.

but here was reyson, now calling for him. he just wanted to catch shut eye alongside his wife before the children came back from a lesson. was such a thing so terrible?

what is it? his voice pressed hard with concern. the man looked terrible.

maxim had not yet become aware that towhee was not in the canyon at all!

learing ptero from towhee. words that are signed will be portrayed -like this-
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson saw his friend and motioned for him to move faster. We have to go to Epoch. I found Towhee on her way there. I offered to walk with her. She walked under a branch and pulled her scabs off. She's in some pain, the healer Meadow is fixing her up, but she asked that I bring you. She said to tell you she would be fine, but to bring the family when you could.

PUshed out all in one breath, Reyson took a big gulp of air, and then frowned. He was not used to being so addled and uncareful. He normally would have delivered such a speech, impassive and cold. Just because it would need that touch, but he couldn't do that. He found he was worried.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
first and foremost, he felt anger. that towhee had been out walking so far beyond mereo, that reyson had offered to continue walking with her. that nobody in mereo had seen her walk off, or that somebody had and thought sure, that's a good idea.

it was a blind anger that made him feel stupid.

standing there, silent, jaw slightly dropped. his eyes fixed on reyson's face.

all of it gently melted into fear. the injury may have been minor for most, but she hadn't even been fully healed! what if it grew infected? what if it ruined her spine forever beyond what was already done? what if she died? a great grand spiral of his mind.

he hadn't yet realized that his eyes watered and his brows pinched tightly.

i need to go get @Jack Snipe and @Leona. he found himself entirely able to say anything else, or think about anything else. just hope that she was truly fine and that meadow was as good a medic as aquene.

he meant to leave reyson. to gather the young redhawks at once, a few items from the den and begin the trek to epoch.

learing ptero from towhee. words that are signed will be portrayed -like this-
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had went along with Towhee, because he knew she could not be deterred. Becaus he stupidly thought she was okay and that was on him. But it also wasn't, Towhee, was a fully grown adult female, who knew what she was doing and what she could put her body through.

I'll return there then, and let Towhee know you are coming.

That seemed the best course of action. Because Towhee, had wanted him there. IF there was nothing else, he would run again. And be exhausted by the end.