The Sunspire Muscle car.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson saw her face brighten at the mention of her children and mate, and he felt a little better. He still felt like a total heel for not forcing her back to Mereo, but he could deal with that crushing guilt at a later time.

I will now. I wanted to make sure you knew Maxim was coming.

He promptly took his leave again. Besides, eh wasn't really needed anymore. He didn't think. And he wanted to curl up somewhere and sleep. Though he would make sure to be at Towhee's call or Meadow's if they needed.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She cleansed—impressed with the pain tolerance of the woman below her, and every so often, she would peak down to her, watch her facial expressions and ensure she was okay. Reyson and Towhee spoke—and he was off once more to deliver another message. She knew he must have been dead on his paws—he hadn’t slept the night before, but it was a piece of information she would share with no one.

Now was not the time to be questioned how she knew that.

It was hard to not consider what had just been relayed to her—and that Reyson had not only agreed, but almost boisterously so. Their conversation the night before played in her mind again—he only spoke of a wife when he spoke of kids. What if he had sight on a man in Mereo?

Again… they were all Christmas Calendar worthy…

When she was satisfied on the cleanliness of the wounds and how well the blood stopped, she looked down to Towhee, giving her a nod to get her attention. “Still good? Besides the searing pain?”
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t expect him to leave again, prompting a, Wha—okay.

Meadow recaptured her attention and she said, I’m hanging in there. You have a very gentle touch, Meadow. I appreciate it. She paused, assessing herself. I think I could manage to walk a bit, if you don’t mind taking me somewhere more comfortable to rest?

Arsenio and Tamar wouldn’t mind, would they? Reyson had presumably run off to physically track down one or the other, so they should be here soon or, at the very least, the Legatus would let them know of the situation. Either way, Towhee was meant to live in Epoch. It was just happening sooner than later.

Whether or not Meadow sanctioned it, Towhee began to push upright into a sit. The twinging pulled a little gasp from her, though now the pain was beginning to lose its edge. It still throbbed, in an almost familiar way, but the cleansing had calmed the worst of the burning and stinging.

So this was kind of a crazy introduction, though I doubt we’ll ever forget it, Towhee commented as she gently rolled her shoulders, as if testing her thresholds. Thanks again, Meadow, she finished tiredly, hoping the she-wolf would soon guide her toward a bed and whatever passed for Tylenol around here.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Towhee—who had her back blown out—was that what Reyson had meant by the reference? Or that he had blown her back out? Lítið dádýr had reared her head, perhaps reiterating to Reyson just how naive she was. Innocent doe-eyes—quiet demeanour. Knew shit about nothing, it seemed. It was a fitting nickname.

But Towhee was on the move, and for a she-wolf with such a grievous injury, she sure could move fast. She sidled closer, allowing the woman to lean to her, despite Towhee being larger than her. She would grit her teeth and bear it—they would have her tucked in somewhere cozy in the vale where she could finish cleaning her wounds properly, give her something for the pain, and put a poultice so strong on that any bacteria would whither away at the thought of it.

That was the plan.

“I have a feeling many of your introductions are unforgettable,” she teased, sensing the energy of the other by how well she seemed to get along with either wolf in her company. “Let’s get you home,” she offered, eyes warming as they skimmed over her current ward. It would be nice to have another in their ranks—another family.