Redsand Canyon sehen
83 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 

she departed @Reyson with knowledge and she dared to say a purpose.

the canyon proved to be imposing in every sense. but already she could see places that she might be easily watched from. the scents along the borders fresh and sharp.

she liked to imagine she could smell the man she had met among them, regardless of whether that was true in this specific spot or not.

she tipped her head back and called for the imperator.
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
she was lean and canine. while she did not resemble diesel in the least, the eagle was reminded of her troubled tenure.

a confident step drew him toward the dog.

"this is mereo. i am germanicus, the imperator." he traced her scent, finding a vague familiarity. "state your name and business."
83 Posts
Ooc —
he was smaller than reyson, but still he was a strong man.

the image of a leader. in the way he spoke too. quickly she dipped her head to show her respects before she began to speak.

minne. i met your legatus reyson. he said there is a place for patrollers, watchers, among your band of soldiers.
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
she was aware of reyson. germanicus relaxed somewhat. "there is. are you familiar with fighting?" on the man's word alone he was willing to induct minne.

still he must know and though he counted her already in their number, he must know.
83 Posts
Ooc —
i have been a survivalist first and foremost. i am not skilled one way or another. perhaps that went without saying. the way her coat dulled and skin clung to her. she had frequently survived.

not thrived.

i will learn. reyson had spoken of teachings, this man did not seem to turn her away either.

not yet, at least.
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
"we begin our days before dawn and they often reach until nightfall."

minne would not have to focus so much on survival here.

"i would like you to take three days and acquaint yourself with the packland. seek out a den in the soldiers' housing. eat and rest. i am also sending you to our matrona aquene in the morning. she is the leader of the skilled commoners and our physician."

a full bill of health was what he sought. germanicus waited to see if the woman had any questions.
83 Posts
Ooc —
all of it felt like an order.

she supposed it was and she guessed this was what she had agreed to. perhaps it wasn't awful. to follow every order and command. in return she would be given personal housing, meals, a doctor on call. it was charming in a way too. a barbaric way.

thank you, imperator.

a deep bow of her head.

she felt there was little left for her to say to him!
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
his eyes were kind. "at ease, auxillary."

he dismissed her with a nod and returned to whatever work was at hand for him.