Otatso Wetlands Ornery lying ba***d [m]
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: foul mouthed female

Sadey skedaddled angrier than a wet hen. Mean and ornery. Blood leaking from her ribs, body smarting and aching and so incredibly pissed off. Hwr body held together with moss, herbs and cobwebs.

That bastard. That lily livered, two timing, piece of dumpster trash that was @Colt Briggs almost got her killed. Then. Then he had to go and be all noble. For a minute child with not a lick of sense and serious daddy issues. And now here she was white fur crimson, petite paws tearing up the ground to find his sorry ass and drag him to go save the child that should have still be on mothers tit.

Honestly, sadey should let them both die or pine or just be stupid and do stupid shit together. But she was a loyal beast. And the gurl was alone. It didnt sit right. Come hell or high water the girl was theirs.

Blood soaked ground and river red with blood she came across the devil himself and a girl. What was colt and girls god. He wasn't even charming or good looking and the ass didnt have a lick of sense. @Lonesome Dove

her own wounds Bite marks right behind her left ear, a deep scouring wound to her right rib cage, mottled and ripped apart where a piece of rib had been exposed.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
at some point he will pass out and be skippable

colt was not conscious when sadey found he and his caretaker.
he drifted in the only place where pain did not exist. and it took serious effort to get himself here. so long as he was perfectly still the pain was manageable.
what was beginning to frighten him was the bruising forming along one side of his chest.
he slept miserably and in the deepness achievable only by those who are gravely injured.
59 Posts
Ooc — box
Lonesome was playing an odd game of checkers with a frog, where they both snapped for any flies that lifted off the swamp.

Lonesome was losing. She felt like she did that a lot these days. The frog eventually scattered and she sighed as the smell of wolf blood met her nostrils, spinning around to see a battered agouti woman.

’llo, are you people attracted to the swamp? She asked, tipping her head to the unconscious man.

Youre the second one I’ve found. More like the woman had found them, but Lonesome wasn’t about to admit that. The coywolf girl pushed herself up into a sit, face pressed into a stress grimace.

I don’t know if I have enough golden flower stuff for you both.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey eyed Colt Briggs with daggers in her eyes. He was hurting sure, but so was she. Though truth be told, he was looking mighty bad. She frowned and studied him. 

Swamp Goldenrod. Cobwebs. I got some medicinal herbs here.

She stared at him with anger and a little bit of sadness. Lay the aloe, bergamot, and yarrow down. She had raided the stores by the river.

Sadey stared at her, and moved so her side was shown, covered in herbs, goop and cobwebs. Already cleaned myself up, though. It hurts like a bitch.

She frowned. She had taken a shit ton of poppy enough to keep the pain at bay, but not enough to cause her head to go all over the place.

Sadey walker is m'name and that fella there is my messmate, Colt. I need him in tip top shape, we gonna get red.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
he knew that voice.
colt was roused into a muddled haze that slowly sharpened.
the eye came alive. a strangled whine of surprise emitted from his throat?
sadey was in one piece, standing nearby. breath rushed out of his nostrils.
the lopsided gaze implored her. 
"re-d."
59 Posts
Ooc — box
Lonesome nodded, slowly, then quicker as the woman spoke, her eyes on the herbs at her feet. She stood after a second.

Im Lonesome. Lonesome Dove. I found him here, patched him up as best as I could. I don’t know a lot about herbism. Her eyes traveled to the man himself when he raspily spoke.

I don’t know who or what red is, but in my opinion? I don’t know how long it’ll take until he’s in tip top shape. I’m doing my best..but I’m afraid I’m missing something. She revealed, voice going high and thready with fear.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey eyed the girl. Calm down half wit. Ain't the end of the world, ain't gonna set upon you. Sit your ass back down or not.

Sadey eyed Colt Briggs and snarled. Numb nuts here went ape shit and almost got himself, myself and another younging almost killed. Oh he tried and made up for it, but didn't work. So i'm here to fix him up and drag his sorry as back the way we came, cause they kidnapped red.

She snarled again. I told you the girl wasn't ready.

She blinked those grey eyes of hers, fighting to keep the pain and the sorrow from her voice. They grew up this way. It was fight or die, theiving or dying. Everything or die. That girl she hadn't grown up that way, and they done did throwed her to the wolves. And now she was back there trapped cause ole sadey couldn't take on both of them, and they didn't seem intent to harm. Only to steal.

Sadey teetered and knew she was about to fall. She had pushed too hard. So she hit her knees then her belly with a grunt.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
colt made a low sound. he wished sadey wouldn't round on lonesome dove the way she did.
his version of events was greatly different. but none of that made a lick of goddamn difference.
kidnapped? his eye darkened once more, and this time the downed man growled, a firm, clear note.
vengeance was sweet.
59 Posts
Ooc — box
The woman didn’t so much as round on her as jump down her throat. Lonesome’s ears wilted back, but she listened silently as the woman spoke, her eyes darting between Sadey and Colt, before she seemed to just…fall forward onto her stomach.

Lonesome leaned down.

Forgive my bluntness, but neither of you are ready. Is it more than just the two of you in this? Because if it’s not and you go up against the same two wolves? You’re both dead meat this time. The coywolf girl leaned back, tail brushing her ankles as it anxiously swayed side to side.

I know you want to rescue this Red girl, but if you try right now you’re gonna die.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey listened to the girl and gave a soft snort of derision. Oh trust me girly. I know very well how close to death I am. Death and I are old friends. Even kissed him one too many times.

Sadey took a deep breath and rolled to her side. No longer able to keep her body holding upwards. I'd take some help with this side of mine. Cause. I'm about to pass out.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
last for me! <3

colt thrummed with anger.
it was enough to make him fade clean out.
but the last image he held in his mind was of indra, watching him in horror.