Lion Head Mesa I jump the gun and take what's mine
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
Private 
if u got the space <3 @Ramesses

She lived.

Only by definition of the word. Retaining brain function at the bare minimum. Most of her nights were spent guarding rooms, if she did not patrol. Tonight was no different. She served and proved to be a creature of habit.

Tonight habit broke.

She crooned (perhaps an alarming sound for one so usually silent...) at the door of pharaoh.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
the yaret. he had enjoyed her dark limbs and ferality. now she came unsummoned to his door and pharaoh answered with a look to his lazuli eyes that invited her to join him for more than a discussion.
he did not return to his throne. he had been pacing, thinking of makono. and now he had a reason to be distracted. "why have you sought for me?"
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
She slunk.

A cunning minx or daring snake. It did not matter when it was all the same. The loneliness in her breast had not been soothed at all. Each day she felt further and further from connections, slowly untethered.

Maegi had been the last she had felt tied to.

Now, she crept to Pharaoh. Prepared to crouch beneath his level, and give a submission show of attention to his chin.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses allowed her to remain there for a moment before he drew aside. "you need a purpose, Sobek-touched."
she drifted in darkness. he had not expected her to stay so long. and here he was silent. for she would speak, or she would say with her eyes her answer.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
It was plastered upon her face.

The sudden undying need and want that bloomed within her at his simple words.

Yes, yes, yes.

Yes, YES, YES.

A soft sound in the back of her throat as her body arched like a moon. Circling the sun that was Lord Pharaoh.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"i want a spy. what akashingo needs is eyes beyond mereo. alliances made outside the roman's want."
he looked solemnly into her eyes. he knew that she understood this. "you must shed the scent of akashingo if you are to go. find a pack that is being created, forming. i want these individuals beholden to us."
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
A spy.

He wanted a spy. Jakoul had been guard before, but she had never been a spy. Not in such a cunning way, but she was enchanted by the thought. Given anything to focus upon that was not haunting memories.

He wanted someplace new, forming.

She nodded softly, but her eyes had become feverish. Engaged fully among this plot.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"take the winter. i will not expect you for three months."
his voice was gentle. "return to akashingo in the spring. we will offer them what they do not have."
a cruel light entered his eyes. "or we will bend them."
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
She moved to press into him if he'd allow.

In a way, it reminded her of Maegi, of days lost to the black woods. It hurt as much as it motivated. She crooned a low note of acknowledgement and understanding.

For now, she wished only to spend a few moments with him before she departed.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
they communed, forehead to forehead, the good warmth of the good god floating around them both.
his white-carved arm would remain around jakoul as long as she wished.