Lost Creek Hollow swiftfoot
85 Posts
Ooc — box
Trade 
She came darting into the hollow, huffing and puffing up a storm. She sounded almost like a deer in that moment, snorting an alarm call. But, of course, Faun was was just herself, and she had come back from a brisk run to continue stocking what she could find.

Winter had sunk her long claws into the area, ready to pounce on the dying remains of autumn. Droplets cling to her coat in a fine mist, leaving her breathless from cold. She was thankful she was short coated in the summer months, but she was ruthlessly reminded of it during winter. Even with her short run, she was shivering, flowers clenched in her jaws as she danced across the narrow streams separating her from her cache and sleeping place. Ever since she had been accepted within the borders of this place, she had been a flurry of activity, gathering plants from dawn until dusk, and spending half the night cataloguing them.

She hopped a final creek and padded the last few steps to her claimed sleeping place. An old log leaning onto a tree beside it, brambles and brush clinging to it and shrouding parts of it from the cold. It was there she had made a warm place to sleep, and in the hollow of the exposed roots, she stored her herbs. That was where she went today, setting down her plants in the enclosed brush, thankful for a break from the wind, before she began to nose through the plants, murmuring beneath her breath over each one.

Doedapple speaks both French and English, though she prefers English
"Leave me alone if you want to hurt me"
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ilizabeth was keeping to herself, a decent distance from this unknown wolf. But as she came racing through the forest to a tree not far from the one she was hiding behind, Ilizabeth got tense. She noticed the wolf was quite small though, like herself, and also had an interesting look. Perhaps not fully even wolf. She had a long scar on her leg which scared Ilizabeth, but she didn't seem like the type that would've started the fight that caused that. She was otherwise quite unintimidating. 

Tentatively Ilizabeth showed herself. Slowly appearing from behind her tree, the small silver girl stepped out and walked towards the stranger, keeping low to the ground from her shyness and wariness.
^^^Signature^^^
---
Ilizabeth has had trauma in her recent past and is very wary around males and everyone for that matter, but especially males since her sister was killed by and abusive false lover. She is still very shooken and weak as she ran away from her home to this new land to escape him. She may flee or freak out if your OC approaches her, especially a male or a very strong or battle scarred female.
---
Ilizabeth is fluent in both Icelandic and English
85 Posts
Ooc — box
Faun wasn’t entirely aware of anyone close to her. The young woman had her nose buried in strong smelling flowers, and her attentions were entirely focused on them.

She hummed to herself as she worked, separating the plants and placing them in the alcoves they belonged in. After a time, and all of the plants sorted, she rose onto her hind legs, planting one foot on the log, and beginning to count each herb in its alcove.

un deux trois quatre-

It was fairly obvious the woman would be there for a while, hovering between each alcove.

32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
The wolf spoke in a language unfamiliar to Ilizabeth. She wasn't sure if it was directed at her or not, but no attention was thrown her way so she didn't think it was. She let out a small, high pitched whine into the area, trying to get the other wolves' attention. She wasn't quite sure why, but she felt drawn to the other small young girl and she wanted company.
^^^Signature^^^
---
Ilizabeth has had trauma in her recent past and is very wary around males and everyone for that matter, but especially males since her sister was killed by and abusive false lover. She is still very shooken and weak as she ran away from her home to this new land to escape him. She may flee or freak out if your OC approaches her, especially a male or a very strong or battle scarred female.
---
85 Posts
Ooc — box
The whine brought Faun sharply out of her counting, her foot slipping from the log to land with a soft thump on the damp ground.

Hello? She called, glancing over her shoulder to find a woman, clad in silvery fur. Her ears swept forward, eyes going wide. How long had she been there? The wolfdog caught her lip between her teeth, worrying it as she stared.

Are you hurt?

32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Not really, just really weak. I've been on the run for countless days and have yet to eat or sleep. Probably a week at least. My sister died and im scared that the male who did it is going to come after me." Ilizabeth said, feeling a sense of security with this girl and immediately opening up.
^^^Signature^^^
---
---