Blacktail Deer Plateau Why you gotta do me dirty like that?
83 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
He had made a promise to @Ash Paw that he would call upon her soon. The mage had much to learn. But fortunately for them both, they had plenty of time.

Come, The deathbringer beckoned with a rumble, turning to lead her into a thick patch of woodland he'd come across on his last patrol.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
696 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw had been tending to altars, when a call went up for her. She followed it to the male, Deathbringer. Such an interesting name. It was rather foreboding. Though she thought perhaps there was a lighter heart underneath maybe. It just needded to dig a little.

She followed behind him. Having to take two or three strides to his one. HIs long limbs tearing up more ground than she could handle, but she daren't complain. It wouldn't look good if she started this encounter complaining, and she was eager to learn.
83 Posts
Ooc —
She came; and promptly. A good place to start.

He led her on until they found the open patch of woodland of his findings. Then soon he stopped and turned to face her. I promised that I would teach... and so, here I will teach.

But where would he begin? That was the first question to ask.

Where do you think is the most important place for a combatant to begin their training? It was important for her to know this for herself, but not for him to plainly give away the answer.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
696 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw followed in silence, small footpaws taking two steps to his one. She was used to that, thank goodness so she wasn't hurting or growing tired. Everyone took bigger steps than she, and most wolves didn't realize it.

Okay. She smiled and then waited. Ears forward, eyes upon his face and then moving away, but she wanted him to know she was paying attention.

She frowned in thought. I would think defense first, because if you're not a strong fighter you would want to defend. And being able to observe and pinpoint what your opponent is doing.