Redsand Canyon moving slowly through westward water
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
All Welcome 
Stupid mouse! cried Nanuq, giving the offending rodent a swift kick that sent it careening into the rock wall. A tiny snap announced the breaking of one or more bones. The Pupus fell upon it and ended its life then, putting it out of its misery.

He stooped to inspect the tiny bleeding bite mark on his toe, then gave his paw a gentle shake. Turning back to the commons with a grumble, Nanuq scanned for signs of more mice or rats, but it seemed the area was clear now. Good. He was getting really sick of these never-ending vermin he had to take care of as punishment for disobeying Germanicus.

Stupid Imperator, he grumbled under his breath, picking up the corpse and carrying it at a deliberately slow tread toward the nearest cache. No sense finishing too quickly. He would just have to go back home if he did, where he would be confined for the rest of the day, and while that afforded him a lot of time to do nothing at all, he was growing incredibly bored with his whole life and routine.

Stupid Mereo.

0 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

The barrage of complaints nearby caught his ear, and though he didn't want to intrude, he was drawn nonetheless. A pale young wolf, mouse in his maw, moving along with a sour expression.

Hey, Killdeer called out, falling into step alongside the youngster, eyes flashing sidelong toward him. You okay? What's up?

He could relate, he thought. He had been pretty grim about things as of late.

If the boy needed to vent, he could listen.
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Thank you so much for joining, and I'm so sorry for immediately pulling out of this thread. I'm going to be shelving Nanuq for now as he is proving difficult to get into and continuing to struggle with any character is not the best thing for my muse right now, but I really appreciate you scooping this up! <3

When the yearling appeared and matched him step for stomping step, Nanuq felt all the blood drain out of his face. He didn't know anyone was nearby, leaving him to wonder how much of his tirade Killdeer had overheard. Humiliation and fear battled for top emotion, filling his ears with the ringing sensation of embarrassment while his cheeks grew hot.

Suppose Killdeer told Germanicus what he'd heard? Oh, Nanuq would get it if the Imperator knew the boy had called him stupid, let alone saying the same things about Mereo.

He picked up the pace until he was practically jogging, eyes downcast, and when Killdeer asked him if he was okay, Nanuq's feelings burst out him in a panicked squeal. Just leave me alone!

Forgetting all about how he was trying to avoid house arrest, the boy wheeled and fled back toward his den where he could hide from Killdeer and the Imperator and his own embarrassment.

0 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION