Sleepy Fox Hollow unerschütterlich
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
Private 
the ghost forest had become mahler's favourite place. he emerged from the branches into a dusting of new snow, a dip in temperature reminding the man that colder times were ahead.
but paleo held fast. isa learned medicine. emmerich had become a guardian. anselm — perhaps their son had heard the call early. and phaedra! he missed her, though he knew she existed still as did thade.
the man's mind turned now to @Wylla and to thoughts of the springtime. he walked quietly through the silent morning, stopping along his search for her to look at the world about himself.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
It was cold for Wylla, with her thin figure and thinner coastal coat. It always was in the winter, but it was so much worse in the mountains, a fact she somehow always forgot. Despite this, she trudged through the fresh snow with a relatively tame scowl, for her.

At least it was the hollow this winter. They were protected from the worst of the elements by high walls, and there were always the trees when the wind blew loudest. She hated the way snow made the whole world monotonous and ugly even here, but there was no changing that. All in all, Wylla supposed she had little to complain about.

That didn't stop her from pitching her voice into a whining, teasing cadence the moment she caught up with her mate, cheekily bumping his hindquarters with her snout as she stepped up close to him. How can you just stand there when it's so bloody cold?!

She wouldn't be satisfied until she was living in a tropical rainforest, and even then, she'd whine about the bugs.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
"because i am very vell insulated," he said with a laugh and then a loving rumble, he made to bundle her close to his winterpelt. "now you can be also, liebchen." he kissed her silver cheeks and her forehead; when they parted it was with an impish smile to his lips and a boyish tilt to his head.
"i vas thinking," mahler began with great dramatics, moving off slowly, though in some seconds his amethyst eyes were upon his beautiful wife once more, "that perhaps vhen it is not so cold, it might be a good time for us to travel. you and i."
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla was pulled into Mahler with a soft whoop of surprise, followed by a chortle when he released her. She pushed away with a playful shove of her narrow shoulder. You're very sweaty, she countered, feigning a squirm at the impossible idea that the dampness of snow melt on his fur was, in fact, perspiration.

Despite the jest, she followed along closely, shooting him an incredulous look when he suggested travel. To forge new alliances? she guessed, having yet to put together that he meant a trip for the two of them together rather than for business.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
mahler snickered and snipped at her hip with his greyed jaws. "perhaps to forge my alliance vith yours," he suggested in a lewdness that was unlike him, unlike mahler unless he was with wylla.
in their aloneness, he found his peace and a new voice, and a playfulness he allowed no other to see.
"so vhat do you say, vylla? vill you come along for such an emissary trip?"
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla's astonished gasp was certainly playful, but there was more real about it than she would ever let on to Mahler. Since when had he become so bold, so forward? Then she remembered that he had always been this way under the surface, their very first meeting still a marked misunderstanding on her part, and even more than before with memory fading the edges of it.

It was kind of hot, though. The time she took to collect herself was as much to still the traitorous gallop of her heart as to find the words to even respond to such a thing.

Let me guess, she mused, giving his muzzle a cheeky and heated nip to mirror the one he placed on her rump. We'll return to that blasted beach so you can finally do what you always wanted to and crawl into my sleeping place there, is that right?
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
her little gasping fired something deep in mahler's belly; he pursued wylla after her fangtips touched his muzzle, seeking to kiss the side of her throat.
the idea of returning to the place where grimnismal had once been satisfied a deep longing in the man he had not known was there until this moment. "yes," and his voice was clear with want. "ve vill go there, and you vill have myself," he jested of that moment.
his amethyst eyes shone with love.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Myself.

She was transported back to that day on the edge of the great pine woods overlooking the Sound, where a younger Mahler had bowed his head and proclaimed that he offered himself to a younger version of her. She had laughed in outrage at him then, and she couldn't help snickering now.

You wish, she said, matching the bright shine of his lavender eyes with the mischievous glint of her single yellow. Her belly felt warm with anticipation. Maybe I want you to give me yourself right here and now, hm?
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
mahler uttered a low laugh and sent his arms round wylla, pulling her toward him if allowed. his stoneflower eyes burned into her own; he set his mouth to one side of her throat and then the other, a vital love and desire scorching his very arteries.
"you have all of me, vhenever you vant, vylla," he answered in a voice rough with want. he watched her now, waiting.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
With a click-clack of her teeth snapping playfully toward her mate's chin, Wylla snaked out of his embrace just long enough to run the sinuous side of her body down along his own. She curved around his hindquarters and prowled up his other flank with a soft nip to his shoulders before winding herself into his arms again, beckoning with an inviting croon.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
wylla always drove him wilder each time. her soft croon, the yielding of her small and muscled body; mahler descended with intense eagerness upon her, mingling her voice with a hoarsened growl of his own.
he took her into his arms gently.
"i love you." in german. in english. it meant the same.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Fading here and I'll start a new one after the Tikal meeting, perhaps <3

And I, you, crooned Wylla with a warmth reserved for Mahler alone. She leaned back into his embrace and allowed herself to fall in a familiar bliss with him, forgetting all about how cold the mountain air was.