Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
On his trip to visit Meerkat, Rodyn had scented another pack though it was light and whispy. He wouldn't have caught it all were he not a hunter. He vowed to figure out where they were if nothing else than to tell Moonwoman of them. He followed their scent to the sea and then it stopped. Though he could see a small island. He stared at the water with a small amount of alarm, but realized truthfully it probably wasn't far, but he did notice the small sand bar in the early morning sun.

He could follow it and stay a moment. Then return home. But if he went to the island would it seem an intrusion. So he lifted muzzle to the sky an inquiring howl. @Bartholomew, @Heda @Mojag. He had a few more furs that he hadn't given to meerkat he could share.

Any and all can answer hes scouting :) he's at the sandbar but didn't want to intrude until offered. He can go across if allowed.
32 Posts
Ooc —
there was curiosity stirring in the air today. the call had not been for her, but the sylph found her feet moving towards it's source nonetheless.

they so rarely seemed to get visitors here, she couldn't help but be interested in who was knocking at the door. and so the sprite danced her way towards the doorstep with a joyful spring in her step.

a silhouette formed in the distance, and with each step closer it became more refined. a man drenched in a coat of bourbon, eyes of a lemon twist.

she stopped her approach once there was a suitable distance between them and let her tail sway with warm hospitably.

the silence was left there for him to break, be it introduction or otherwise.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
The femme that came towards him was willowy and graceful. Dare he say royal. She was beautiful as many women were, but still she didn't hold a candle to his Samani. His very own sea sprite, that stayed nestled in the mountain.

He tilted down head, turning black tipped ears towards the girl and dipped his nose in a gentleman's bow.

Hello. I'm Rodyn Ardeth. I'm a trader from Moonglow. I noticed your scent markers and thought i'd introduce myself.

he smiled crooked and endearing as it always was. Body and tail held neutral. It was up to this girl, what else was said. He had minded his manners, told her his name.
32 Posts
Ooc —
he introduced himself, and she set apart the important bits for memory. rodyn, trader, moonglow.

"hello rodyn, my name is kacia," she responded back with a neighborly warmth.

truthfully she was lost, unsure on what to do next. she lacked the authority to invite him upon the isle but did not wish to abandon him to awkward silence either.

and so she let her curiosity guide their conversation instead.

"i've not heard of moonglow before, it is far from here?" had he travel a great journey towards the sea?
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn shifted and pushed the small furs forward. Here's some furs to line your dens. Gifts from Moonglow. Well Met Lady Kacia.

There was a warmth to his words as there always were. And he didn't mind that she couldn't allow him entry, meeting him at the border with a kind word was enough for him. Though her next question, forced him to do some quick figuring.

Well it depends which way you go. A single wolf with a good lope and a full belly, maybe a day. A group, probably longer. Depending on other factors.

He motioned the way he had come, in the distance the mountain ranges they called home. Far far away.

I stopped to say hello to your neighbors of Sapphique.
32 Posts
Ooc —
oh, he'd brought a gift! "how kind!" she chirped out, tail brushing gratefully against hocks as she moved to carefully grasp the furs between her lips and give them a tug in her direction.

she was mindful not to hold where he had, her attention set to admiring the furs for a moment before eventually falling to rest back on the visitor. "thank you, i am sure everyone on the island will appreciate moonglow's kindness."

she was unaware of any alliances or enemies the isle might have, but based on this brief interaction, she could not imagine that rodyn's pack was viewed in a negative light.

he mentioned that of neighbors, and the sylph could not help the flustered heat that rose to her cheeks. "i am afraid i have not met this sapphique yet. i am...new to the area." how embarrassing! she'd remained largely near to the island since joining the sanctuary, but perhaps this marked the start of some greater scouting needed for the sprite. 
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
A small smile took place along his muzzle at her words. He hadn't planned on bringing gifts, but it just so happened he had extra, so it worked out. Though he would have caught something were he to stop empty pawed.

OF course. And you're welcome

Rodyn gave a soft shrug. It happens often. So many wolves come and go, sometimes you just don't know if you have neighbors. I just like to know the area. I'm a trader so I sort of need to know who is where and the like. What's your pack called? Are you one of the leaders?