Tuktu Hinterlands Bet you won't
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
The Shieldmaiden
274 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Trade 
Mercenary thread for @Void! Phone post so apologies if this is crappy ;w;

The Crown Prince wandered again, as she would usually do when her patrols of the Strath grew tiring. 
She liked to explore, get to know the Wilds as much as she possibly could.

There was much to see, she felt. 
She knew the Teekon was vast, reaching much further than the Hinterlands.
She had yet to explore it all, as she wished to do someday. 

Prowling through the trees, young Sovereign's ears and eyes stayed alert as she moved, looking for anyone or anything that may pose a problem later on...

So far, nothing. 
Not yet.
But time would surely tell if she would find strife this day.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Loner
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
After his dispute with Amalia over Bear, Void needed to blow off some steam. He raced away from the sunspires, ripping through what grass and plants were left. He wanted to hunt. He wanted to kill. His body was itching for action, his claws itching for blood. He knew he should ignore the feeling. He was trying to grow away from his older intentions. But the urge was too strong.

He ran for days, killing prey along the way, barely sleeping. So when he reached the hinderlands and caught the scent of another wolf, the sleep-deprived battle hungry state of himself made him pull himself in their direction.

He spotted her, a white wolf, quite the opposite of himself, and female too. Though female heat season was coming soon and the best idea for a man out for a mate around this time would be to attempt to seduce her, his brain was wired on battle.

The female was no more than a girl, not even one year in age, Void assumed. So she wouldn't even be in heat this season. Despite this she was giant. Not tall, but her build was massive. Quite like his own though through her fur he couldn't tell if she had muscle like himself.

He let out a low growl, slowly padding up to her, body pressed low to the snow-covered ground.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
The Shieldmaiden
274 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Sovereign heard the low growl, and attentively did she focus on the enclosing male with a curl of her lip, the show of ivory teeth paired with burning golden eyes glaring into him as he came closer. 

Her hackles razored along her spine, tail arcing high over her hips as she clipped her teeth at him as a warning to fuck off.
Her stance adjusted in preparation for the oncoming fight, muzzle tucked to protect her throat.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void ignored the warning and leapt in for his attack. He aimed to tackle the girl to the ground and slash his claws across her stomach or neck. Though their size was similar, the power of his strike knocked her to the ground and he sucessfully slashed his claws into her, drawing blood and a nasty cut.

doing this dice roll style. 30 HP each. Void rolled a 10 first try, Here

CURRENT HP- Void: 30 | Sovereign: 20
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
The Shieldmaiden
274 Posts
Ooc — Liv
PP isn't allowed here on WOLFrpg! It's better to word attacks like "aimed to" "aimed at" "hoped to" "intended to" and allow your fellow players to decide if the attack hits and where instead of forcing it <3

Sovereign's expectations of the male and his intentions here were met, much to her disliking. 
As he lunged for her, Sovereign tucked and rolled underneath, coming to her feet behind him where she would quickly aim her fangs for one of his ankles.
Her intent was to disable and hinder, but would she get so lucky? 

Sov Hp: 20
Void HP: 25
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
ik abt the powerplay but i thought cuz he rolled a 10 any move goes? sorry. in all other dice roll fights ive done i just say the attack thats thrown and have it cause damage. but in reg fights i dont do that. ive been rping for like 2.5 years on another site that has a no powerplay rule

Void wrenched his leg out of the way, so instead of the bite hitting his ankle it simply brushed his flag, sure, he felt it, but it wasn't debilitating or really a cause of major pain.

He faked a dive towards the girls underbelly, last minute wrenching his head up in hopes to smack her in the jaw, hard, hopefully knocking her back or even out. He would then lunge forward and in her hopefully dizzy state, be able to get her to the ground and pin her, where he would then aim a bite to her nose/muzzle.

this ok?

Void HP- 25
Sovereign HP- 11 (void rolled a 9)
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
The Shieldmaiden
274 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Sovereign's teeth clipped together as they missed his leg. 
And he came again, diving for her underbelly where she would jump sidelong out of the way to avoid his upcoming mass just in the nick of time.

She would lunge for his closest eye from the side then, hoping to cut into his face enough to make him blinded either by her teeth or his own blood. 

The Princess would jump and scramble yards away then, throwing her head back to let out a quick, screeching howl for backup before she would go back into the fray between herself and this brazen dickhead that attacked her. 

that's much better! Thank u! <3
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
dice roll is against sovereign lol. Void just got a 9.

Void yanked his head to the side as she tried to catch his eye, her teeth instead catching his cheek and a bit of his ear. Before she could back up though, he attempted to whip his head back around and once again attempt to smack her with it, hoping for a similar outcome to the one he'd hoped for last time. 

He would then attempt to clamp his jaw around her leg and dig his fangs into it, causing a lock and pain.

Void HP- 19 | Sovereign HP- 2
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
The Shieldmaiden
274 Posts
Ooc — Liv
bringing Fury in right after this post

Her teeth met his cheek and ear.
His found purchase on her foreleg, to which Sovereign snarled and screeched loudly in pain as she aimed for the back of his head with her own teeth while his own were occupied.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury rolled an 11

Her daughter's yelps and cries brought attention to the Queen, who happened to be in the area and took off for her daughter's location at a full sprint.

She saw the bastard holding her daughter's foreleg in his jaws. 

Fury continued her dead-sprint and would seek to crash straight into Void's shoulder with her own massive bulk as her teeth sought in bloodthirst for his neck and his jugular from the side.

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAUGHTER!" 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was caught in his scruff-area by the girl whom he had trapped. But not for long. He heard the pounding footsteps coming towards them and the next thing he knew he was knocked off of Sovereign. By what seemed like just a larger version of the same wolf. Until he registered who it was. 

"I know you..." He grunted from under her, his chin pressed tightly to his chest to cover his neck though her teeth were locked around his scruff-area, where her daughters just were. He knew she was probably bigger or heavier than him, even though he was quite a large wolf himself, but he knew little other to do in that situation but to surge upward and attempt to free himself. He attempted to lock his teeth around her chest or throat while doing so though, to perhaps weaken or at least injure her a bit

rolled a 7. voids at 8 HP. her next roll could bring him to 0. please don't kill him even if her roll brings him below 0. i will have him flee.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
no worries! Others' characters can't be killed w/o player permission! Void should be at 1 HP now since Fury rolled a 7 as well <3

Fury slammed Void into the ground. 
He grunted something she did not catch beyond the crimson in her vision due to the protective nature that came with parenthood.

His teeth grazed into her neck as he fought to free himself, but Fury came for his eyes and face in brutal retaliation in turn with a guttural, snarling roar of motherly wrath that would make even war gods flinch with raw fear. 
If the Warqueen had her way, Void would not leave here without an ugly marring to remember his utterly critical error by.

Sovereign meanwhile had scrambled a few yards away, favoring her injured foreleg a little as she watched her mother and the dark male brawl. 
A loud howl was sent up then for her dad - @Arashi
No smart wolf would stick around for a 3 on 1 fight. In her mind, she hoped Void wasn't smart enough to bail. He had started this, after all.

Heretic has requested in PM on Discord that Arashi join, to help chase Void off! Feel free to have Void begin running away in your next post if you want, Ryder! <3
Health (100/100)
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void winced as Fury's fangs found his eyes. They didn't hit the centers but her jaw locked around the upper part of his face, her upper fangs digging into the soft tissue at the base of his ears and her lower ones catching part of his eyes. Blood flowed strongly from those wounds. He couldn't see. He wrenched back, shaking blood from his face to clear his sight but it was only faintly working. He knew he had to get out of there.

So with his last bit of strength and determination, he threw a flurry of strikes towards her, hoping some would hit, and got the hell out of there. Through his fucked up vision his escape wasn't in a straight line but he was fast and prayed he wouldn't be chased. It was bad enough he had to flee.

rolled one last time for those final strikes and got a 5

Void HP- 1.

last for me
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
It is up to Void whether he slows to fight, or continues to flee. If the latter, Arashi will follow only until the man has "escaped" and is gone from sight.

The call for Arashi was heard. He had no ounce of hesitance to reply with quick feet, frame surging through the territory to find where it was that his daughter had called him from. She was in trouble, surely. No tone like that meant anything good.

When he arrived on scene, he noted instantly that it was not only Sovereign, but Fury caught in the squabble. A rippling snarl caught his throat as the man snapped his cold, furious gaze on the fleeing form of a dark furred wolf. Without a word to his wife or daughter, Arashi lunged in pursuit of their attacker. 

Though his long legs had little talent with speed, he pushed himself as hard as he ever had. This stupid wolf had messed with the wrong pair today. And if the jarl caught up with them, there would be hell to pay.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury felt the tear of flesh, the taste of blood on her tongue.
But when she finally glanced for her daughter, the male had his chance to thrust Fury backwards and off.

His blows were futile in the face of a seasoned fighter and a pissed off mom to boot, they did little but brush fur and lightly graze skin before he was a fleeing blur that she and her husband would follow. 

She chased Void at Arashi's side as far as a few miles before the brazen bastard was too far away to catch. 
Fury would slow to a brief halt to attempt to stay her mate before looking to Arashi, assuming he had halted beside her 
"If he comes back, we will kill him. Let his new injuries be our warning." She rumbled. It was clear she herself was not pleased with Void's escape.
An idea pinged in her mind. Was it worth the trouble however?
"We need to make sure Sovereign will be alright at home before we follow his trail." 
A hunt for the dark man - her suggestion.
Would Arashi agree? 
Or would it be better for them to stay here, where they could make sure everyone else was safe from harm?
Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
The Shieldmaiden
274 Posts
Ooc — Liv
There was chaos, and for a brief time the Crown Prince didn't feel the throbbing of her foreleg in the shock of watching her mother fight off the dark man and give pursuit alongside Arashi.

But some time after the Fullvalda and Jarl took off after Void, the pain began to ebb and smart, and Sovereign whimpered softly in the pain as she lifted the injured appendage from the ground, favoring it slightly off the soil.
The child would wait for her parents to return before she would try to walk.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
So mad he won't even speak, :D

Fury was soon racing at his side; a flash of white whirring against the agouti coat he carried.

But they were quickly faced with an angering truth. The man was too far off for them to catch.

His wife realized this before he, slowing to a halt. Arashi skidded, struggling to stop. He wished to continue on, but knew he couldn't alone. So, he paced back to where she stood, speaking.

They would wait. And if he came back, he would die. Above anything else, this was indeed a truth. If his child's attacker did indeed return, the jarl would hold no mercy.

Silent, but offering only a grunt in reply, the angered man whipped around and traipsed towards Sovereign. If she could walk, he would be prepared to aide in her return to their dens.