Northstar Vale can't talk, got a beat in my headphones
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,965 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I know, Towhee acknowledged when Meadow reminded her of the severity of her injury and the possible risks. Plus I’m older and I have a history of eclampsia. That’s why I want the best possible care. Aquene was—still is—great but I need someone closer at hand. I already know you’re good at what you do, it’s just a matter of whether you’re up to hand-holding a grumpy old lady, she concluded with another faint, good-natured smirk.

She still remembered how to prevent another bout of milk fever: primarily through her diet. Towhee made a note to start eating more fish and mushrooms. It helped that there were some great waterways to fish here, though she could only hope that smaller fish, like trout, would work nearly as well as salmon. She didn’t think there would be too many of those around here.

Do you know her? Aquene? The healer in Mereo? Towhee found herself wondering out loud. Only your mention of suppressing heats reminds me of some stories she told me about her past. It sounds like you two might have some stuff in common, I mean aside from the obvious. She paused. She actually conceived her sons while on aforementioned ‘birth control,’ you know.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 09:54 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 23, 2022, 09:59 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 24, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - December 14, 2022, 04:51 PM