Northstar Vale can't talk, got a beat in my headphones
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
543 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Last for me. Fade here, or you can post and archive?

Relationship goals.

She directed her gaze to Towhee’s form, outwardly considering what to do to prepare for the upcoming season and inwardly feeling her heart tighten. Unable to pinpoint why—a pair of haunting yellow eyes. Her suneater… One day, coming home with a pregnant she-wolf, unaware of how such a sight had broken her.

And he remained content regardless—living simply from the call of the wilderness and that the season had beckoned him to do so. More to his name—a pack to raise them. What more could he have wanted?

She inhaled sharply, Towhee’s question bringing her to the surface once more and she blinked. “Exercises,” she concluded, feeling foggy as she directed attention to the task at hand. Staying busy—that was how one survived.

Towhee had mentioned something about having balls. Meadow wasn’t even about to touch that topic—not after discussion of pegging and whatnot. Some topics were possibly just best to leave alone, at least with Towhee. Meadow didn’t want her head to explode any further, thanks.

“We can start with some stretched,” she began, pacing back a bit and beginning to bow down slowly, elongating her spine—showing Towhee what she would want her to work on over the coming weeks.
Messages In This Thread
can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 09:54 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 23, 2022, 09:59 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 24, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - December 14, 2022, 04:51 PM