Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
MD=monthly duty

They had traveled for two days. Reyson's feet were tired, his body burning as it always did when he pushed himself, but he had enjoyed it despite the end of his journey. Now he stood near the castle innards waiting.

The Imperator had told him to seek out @Treva . Though he also knew he would need to get it figured out with @Ramesses as well. So with careful steps he arrived with @Makono, @Khaba and @Nazli.

Ice Blue eyes watched the coming and the goings of servants as they waited. His scars prominent in the light, and his stance full guard. There was no denying it was beautiful here, but the palace made him uneasy. Though he had outworldly chased all evidence that he was uncomfortable. Now he wore a empty poker face. Waiting. Watching.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
iiii lost my whole post the first go around so excuse if this is...sloppy :')
will throw treva in shortly, don't wait for meee/her

they arrived as four.

just as they had left.

she had kept khaba and nazli close on the journey back home. downtime had hardly existed on the trip. sleeping only when mandatory and even then it was fickle at best.

as well as her time in mereo had been, there was no denying the immediate relief of returning to akashingo. her palace, her people. she released a crooning call to her father and the queen. in case word had not spread of their appearance on the horizon.

a servant fluttered by, asking of any needs.

i have missed the wellsprings, she snorted softly. a body scurried away to make preparations.
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

592 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
As they had left Akashingo as girls, now they returned as something more; not quite women, but closer to something stalwart and refined in equal measure. Makono with her budding warrior's build, and Nazli the runner, the hunter; streamlined, wind-swept, wild.
It had been hard to adapt to the role of guest in Mereo. When Nazli had not been in service of the crown prince she had made the effort to learn the landscape, the prey, and the manner in which to catch them. She was not so skilled as to overwhelm her other more established abilities - but she was faster now, more cunning, and more confident.
It showed in the way she prowled alongside Makono.