Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Reyson patrolled and learned the ways of the palace. He traveled through the halls and alleys he was allowed. He spoke when spoken too, but kept largely to himself. A shadow through the halls of Shingo.

Ice blue eyes would travel from one place to the next, his large body on guard, for what was needed. He was doing his duty as asked. He hadn't had much time to meet those that lived there, and truthfully. He didn't really want too.

He was here to do a duty. As soon as it were done, he could return to Meadow.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"you there."
it was pharaoh, and he bore down upon the man with a servant following close behind. "you are the soldier from mereo." it was an observation. he waited for the proper respect to be bestowed, testing the man at once.
if he was to be here, then ramesses would know his loyalty.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson heard the bark of words from another. And shifted immediately into first a guard at attention, then further into the deference that was due to the other wolf. He bowed his head and averted his eyes. He could lower himself, but not much compared to the other. He went as low as his body would allow.

Yes. Reyson Ebonywond. Triarius.

Words clipped, dip and to the point. He was not where he was comfortable and it was best to say little.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
reyson ebonywood. ambitious. "triarius, by now you should be familiar with most of the common areas," pharaoh said, moving on and expecting the man to follow. "i am going to assign you to the steppes, where the goats and deer run. i would like you to spend at least a week of days there, and secure the hunting ground. return to akashingo each night."
"the royal children may join you there, as might the other mazoi."
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson nodded, and quickly moved into the position he was most comfortable with. That of guard. Despite that the Pharoh had his own guards, it was what Reyson was trained for and what he did, but he listened close attention.

Ears trained on the male, while he kept his eyes from meeting the pharoh's own. Yes Pharoh.

What was he securing it from. It didn't matter he would do his duty. The royal children could come as could other guards. He didn't know them well, but at least he would recognize Princess Makono, and the youngest girl, though her name at the moment eluded him.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"you have met the crown prince makono. there is also her sister, princess ashikaga, and their younger siblings, princess toula and prince sethnakht."
he did not speak the name of siptah.
"you are here for a month. i expect that you report carries a good deal for your imperator," the man said dryly.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson nodded his head. I have also met the young princess Toula. During your nuptials to Queen Treva. Is that the proper title, sir?

He wasn't sure if she was considered a queen or something else, and he didn't wish to say the wrong thing. So he asked politely if he was right or wrong. A small reprimand if he was would be nothing now, if it was worse later.

Reyson heard the underlying words. That he was not trusted here, as much as he didn't trust. They expected him to report all findings to Imperator. But he said nothing in favor of or against.

Like snakes in the grass. Reyson hated politics.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses looked at the man. "yes." he was learning swiftly. or perhaps he had been debriefed by the roman. either way, such things would serve him well.
"as an emissary of mereo, you are also welcome to avail yourself of the pleasant things to be had in the palace. shall i send a fellahin to you tonight?"
he expected the man to decline, waited for it. 
germanicus had not, and this provided ramesses no end of great humour.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
So he had spoken correctly. That was a good thing at least. Truthfully, Reyson had not been told much of the goings on of Akashingo. He wasn't even sure what to report on or expect, but he had done what he could when he could and he would watch and learn.

Reyson shook his head. No thank you. I am fine without such pleasantries.

He had Meadow he didn't need the touch of another. Not to mention he had gone without since Renaud had died. He did not need that kind of kindness nor did he want it.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses arched a brow. "a month is a long while. akashingo can accomodate any taste if your answer should later change."
he moved on grandly. "is it your duty or a woman which keeps you from such a feast, soldier?" pharaoh asked. his voice was light, honeyed, and all the while he sought to find a weakness into which he might drape his coils.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson nodded his head. So is months to a year in a field. I'm good.

There was the next question and Reyson didn't trust it. Gods he had fallen in a viper nest. For a moment he was incredibly angry at Germanicus again. Why would they allow such an alliance. Why would he even make such of one, but outwardly there were no signs of his silent irritation.

It is a personal choice of mine own choosing.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
a woman, ramesses decided. or perhaps he preferred company less feminine. it had not been the first time a roman turned to another man. was not germanicus one such?
a small smile remained on his features, honeyed and gently mocking.
"if the fellahin do not stir you with their invitation, then perhaps our warriors might. you might spar in the red grounds here, or outside akashingo in the shared lands."
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson lifted his head, and for a moment Ramesses would have seen a fire burning brightly there. Though his body was neutral. He knew exactly what the pharaoh was doing, but he made a motion as if he was just twitching an ear and then went back to his averted gaze.

Though men and woman both strike my fancy, Pharaoh. I do not wish to partake. Thank you anyway. Though if it is training of your soldiers you want, or honing of warriorship. I will gladly share my knowledge.

There was no shame in his words. Reyson knew very well what kind of wolf he was, where his passions lied. Though his thoughts raced towards Meadow and his heart gave a pang in his chest. He missed her.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses met the man's assumed defiance easily and with nary a twitch of his pale tail. 
"yes. invite them to learn." but now his adder's wrath was kindled against reyson, silently rearing a hooded head.
he would cause a misstep for this man.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson knew he shouldn't have given into his irritation. And he could have hidden it, but he found he hadn't wanted too. He wanted the pharaoh to know he didn't scare him, that he wasn't afraid of what he could do to him. But he also wanted the pharaoh to know that were he to harm something that he loved.

Well he'd take away everything the Pharaoh loved, brick by brick by brick. Let him hurt someone one time that Reyson cared for, and he would watch the white beast burn.