Emberwood will you dance with me
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
All Welcome 
@Reno/@Sadey/@Lonesome Dove (tagging @Indra III & @Gun for ref as things are still being worked out <3)

it was closer to the creek than he would have liked. 
but the spot was setup. it was theirs for a time. he could heal a couple days and then they could push into the mountains.
the woodland was expansive enough to hold no scents of the creek wolves. colt hobbled to and fro, testing his senses as well as his muscles.
how many days had he been without redbird?
his throat ached. "let's settle in."
88 Posts
Ooc — Teo
One post for me. I'll make some AW's you all are welcome to grab. <3

The forest wasn’t bad. It was much better than the wetlands that they had been trudging around in for the last week or more. Reno thought he might never get the stench out of his fur.

Settling into the trees, the dusty figure thought that he might take a scouting trip to see what kind of prey they would have, maybe chart a course for their next move. He didn’t want to scoot too far until they’d made a plan to get little Red back. They couldn’t leave her wondering why she’d been abandoned, anyway. He wasn’t about to flee into the mountains until they had all their members.

I’m off to find some food. See what kinda huntin’ we have in these woods. Start makin’ plans with Sadey and Lonesome, if they’re willing. If they weren’t, too. Reno didn’t want to waste their time. They needed to prepare for how they’d get Red back, and how they’d leave with the rest of the gang.
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey had limped behind them. Her ribs hurting each step, her lungs fitting to burst. There was a sharp pain there every time she breathed. She cursed quietly ever time. Her mind racing, wondering if she would ever get over whatever the hell had happened.

Though she gritted and suffered in silence. When they made it to wherever they were staying. She took a shallow breath then another, standing stock still while the two men spoke. Then she busied herself albeit slowly with getting camp set up.