Blacktail Deer Plateau i keep these coffins in my mind
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
All Welcome 
his nightwife has been missing for many and more moons now, and he remembers the words he once spoke to ash paw: that he could and would not leave basilica to chase her across foreign lands. either she would find her way back to him or she would not. such was the nature of their love, their marriage.

to the threadbones, the dreadfather turns.

the seer's arrival unsettles him, but not any more than the season that creeps upon them. he would ensure basilica's future with or without his nightwife; this the threadbones tell him and so it would be.

a contract, not unlike the one the listener'd taken from the wispmother and how their children has came to be.

he stares at the threadbones a bit longer, grumbling something unintelligible before wrapping them back in their thinning rabbit pelt and tucking them back into the safety of the small abandoned den he kept them in.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
83 Posts
Ooc —
In these passing days, the deathbringer has hovered closer to the inner territory. It is unlike him, but will continue to go unquestioned. 

While the day begins to thin away, Sanguinex is led past the den that the dreadfather calls his own. Curious, the pale man pauses by the entryway. Though not in any creepy manner, he observes for a moment in silence.

But when long enough has passed, he allows his voice to be carried within. Something troubles you. It is not so much question, for the actuality of the statement is not hard to assume.

He waits to see if he will be answered, and if whether his assumptions are correct.
Riverclan
Star*
681 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Calico body moved through the plateau. Blue eyes on the horizon, in her maw, springs of winter berries. They would go upon the altars of their gods. Ears tilted and shifted with the wind blow, while the frost crunched beneath her paws. It was all silent, nothing uttered a noise, it was the silence of winter.

She shivered once and continued on her way. Though a sound of murmuring drew her towards it and she caught sight of the dreadfather and Deathbringer. She chuffed to get their attention and then stood silent. They seemed busy and if they wouldn't answer her right away, she'd be on her way to finish the task she had set for herself.
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
he is found, first by the deathbringer who, observant, draws upon the fact that ingram is unsettled and then by ash paw who simply chuffs. his seaglass gaze touches upon each of them in turn, though he takes his time to answer. instead, his gaze scours the alters where it lingers for a long moment.

i am haunted by spectres of past and future, a wiry grin tugs at the edges of his lips, belaying a lightness he does not feel. an inside joke that he expects only himself to understand. i consulted the threadbones about the coming season. he levels a look to the two of them, sure that he does not need to explain.

which reminds me, he segues into the next critical piece of information. ruona has sought me out to tell me she is being called back to her homeland. she is gathering what she needs for her trip. i suspect she will be departing very soon, ingram pauses. is unclear when or if she'll return. they would be down a wolf, though the seer's joining would help to even out the loss.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette