Hideaway Strath If it's not rearranged
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Since he has been inactive for a bit, for now let's assume he was off guarding the outer parts of the territory and hasn't been seen much since he first arrived.

Nothing had changed since Fenrir arrived. If anything, now he felt more puny than before. Private had been his rank. And with the re-brand, it hadn't turned into anything special; only to that of thrall. For a man who had once held a high reputation and status that none would overlook, he saw this to be an insult.

Moving with purposeful steps, he searched for his daughter (@Fury). We need to talk. He seethed, hardly able to swallow back the low snarl that ached in his chest. 

I'm beginning to feel like my return has meant nothing to you. I agreed to accept you as my authority, but I never imagined my own daughter would reduce me, a once feared man, to equal the lesser of this place. Thrall? You and I both know I am worth more than that puny title. 

Perhaps he was stepping above his bounds. But she was not the only one with experience ruling an empire. If she would not see his worth, than maybe this was not where he belonged. 
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
silence, and solitude.' '
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury looked upon her father with a hard stare as he came to her, obviously seething.
He spoke his issue clearly and with a cooled tone she would respond
"You want to rise in my ranks? Then you will do so as everyone else with the ambition will. With effort." Her tail held high over her hips, the Fullvalda considered the options she would give to Fenrir...

"Here is my compromise on the issue you bring to me today. I want you to go on a mission for me - shed the scent of Hildibrandr and travel the Wilds. Take note of which packs are where and bring any information you acquire back to me. The crucial part is to not mention Hildibrandr in any capacity and deny any knowledge about us that may be asked of you." 

She paused for a moment before adding "Nobody outside of the pack knows of me by Fury, or by us as Hildibrandr. They will know of our past name, The Saints, and of me as Nyra. It is absolutely crucial you do not give anyone anything about us. Do this, and I will promote you to Freyr. Does this sound acceptable to you?" 

She would remain standing firm and regal as she gazed upon Fenrir, attentive to his reactions.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Fury did not seem highly entertained by this outburst; but nor was she enraged. Instead, she wished to compromise. Their time apart had softened her.

Tempted, he was, to laugh in her face. That, or scold her as an dutiful father would. But what good would it do? One thing about his daughter hadn't changed: she was stubborn. And that stubbornness never fared well with the two of them.

Fine. He eventually huffed, tone slightly eased. 

How far do you want for me to travel? Did she even have a limit in mind?
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury didn't entirely expect her father to accept her compromise. 
But he did, and his eased tone added to the agreement pleased her.

"As far as the edges of the Taiga in the far northeast, and the coastal region as well. Your mission will likely take a few months,  given the size of these Wilds." She mused, trying to estimate the time it would take for her father to complete this trip. 
He was to explore the entirety of the Teekon, this, she anticipated he would know already.

"If you catch wind of any forming packs, I would like note on them as well. Other than that, you may take a few days to prepare for the journey if you wish."
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
fade out here? if so, this will be my last post.

Make note of current and forming packs. Report back when there is nothing left to find. Easy. Or so he figured it would be.

I don't need a few days. Consider me off by the morning. It wasn't a necessary comment, really. But he was still his same old prideful self. Waiting will only slow me down. Leaving sooner is better.

Fenrir considered that perhaps she may suggest, or even command, that he wait. But it was unlikely. This was a task she needed done; and he intended to deliver.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,