Fox's Glade Wisps of Red amongst blanket white
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandy set out eyes on the glad that @Silvertongue had mentioned. He would check it out, pace around the glad. Looking and searching for any signs of the red foxes that hunted and lived there. There was something to be said of constant vigilance.

Long lean legs swept through the snow, routing and searching. There was the musty scent of foxes. But he saw none there to meet him. Perhaps it wasn't as full as he had assumed, though he should be ashamed to be assuming anyway. You know what they say about assuming.

Black body with red tipped ears, he looked around him. Taking amoment to enjoy the silence and the cold.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,381 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I'm going to stay vague about whether Reverie joined Kvarsheim or not for now.
If she could only stop getting lost in her own head, the girl would never have left @Bjarna's side. Sometimes her mind wandered, though, and so did she. She always came back. Except when there was a fire.
There was no fire here, and the girl in the reverie could not imagine there ever would be. It was so cold. She liked the cold white water, though. She was dancing and stomping through it like a child when she stumbled into the path of the black and red wolf. She hadn't noticed him at all. Now that she had, though, she was noticing a lot of things all at once. He was big, much bigger than her, and he had an ugly scar. And he smelled like those wolves.
She tucked her tail and went low to the ground. These trees didn't smell like him. They weren't his trees. He wouldn't hurt her, right?
She suddenly very much wished she hadn't left Bjarna.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy was on his way, no words to leave his mouth. Just sniffing along the trail, and then he was not alone. He stared at the pale golden fae with surprise etched into his face, a brow raised.

What are you doing? We're on neutral territory. There is no need for such a display of hierarchy?

He shifted and moved back a step and then two. She was obviously scared and he didn't wish to make her worse. Tilted ear forward and he waited, eyes taking her in. Young, much younger than him, possibly even younger than his little brother. A woman barely out of girlhood.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,381 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He looked surprised, but that didn't mean much to the girl. Especially when he started throwing around words like "neutral territory" and "hierarchy". It didn't make any sense to her.
But he hadn't attacked her yet, or yelled at her. That had to be a good sign. The blonde girl peered up at him hesitantly, still afraid that someone else would appear and snap at her legs, like last time. When a few moments passed and no others appeared, some of her confidence started to return to her.
Hierarchy...? She echoed, still keeping a wary eye on their surroundings.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
The girl was a different one, that was for certain. Sandy backed up even further away and eyed her with distrust and wariness. She was cowering, but slowly lifting her head. 

You know how a pack has leaders and then below them and so forth and so on? There is nothing like that here. We aren't pack mates. Just two strangers meeting somewhere unclaimed. I'm Sandulf.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,381 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It was that look again. She was doing something wrong, she was being stupid, and this time he was trying to explain — but it didn't make any sense. She didn't know what a pack was, and she certainly didn't know why anyone would be scared of someone they called a leader. Fear was for danger, and for Father Fire, who craved it. Leaders were for safety. That was what Atlas always said, her oldest brother who was even wiser than their parents.
He introduced himself, but it didn't sound very friendly. Or maybe it just seemed that way because of the look he was giving her. She didn't care which one it was; she didn't want anything to do with this scary man or his scary idea of leaders.
No, I - I don't know anything about a pack, She shook her head, backing away. I'm sorry, I should go... She turned to hurry in the opposite direction, not even paying attention to where she was going. Anywhere to get away from him.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy didn't even move to stop the female. It wasn't his job, and she clearly didn't trust him nor want near him. So why should he force his presence on her. Though he wondered at her, and why she was so skittish. She reminded him more of a prey animal than a predator and he wasn't too keen on that. Something bad happened to her, he'd wager, and it didn't sit right.

However, he shook his head and continued on his foray. Searching among the eaves for any sign of foxes that were territorial. And seeing none, he'd turn and head home. He'd want to scout again the day they arrived, but for now. He was pretty confident they were going to be okay here.

Last post from me. Thank you for the thread.