Ouroboros Spine I'm trying to change
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Joining 
Void spoke with Amalia a bit ago and she suggested a good way for him to change into a better man, would be to join a pack. so he wishes to join Moonglow to be with his buddy, @Rodyn (tag just for reference)

@Kukutux, @Aiolos (?) not sure if im supposed to tag you guys or not.

Void had done what Amalia had said. He'd gone off to join a pack. Earlier this day, he hunted 2 weasels, and a large rabbit, as offerings for the pack he hoped to join. He hoped that would be enough. 

He stood nervously at the border, pacing from time to time, or otherwise sitting down, looking around a lot or at his feet, not really sure what he should be doing.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
634 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
 [Image: 1dcv26.jpg?a463896] me, seeing an opportunity to stir trouble hehe

she knows his face. the man who came with a younger woman and had stepped into the borders last time they were here. now, he stands alone, with offerings at his feet and an anxious air that surrounds him.

star hunter enters with a high posture, hackles high and tail flickering like a flame. she remembered their last interaction had not been a pleasant one, and for a moment the woman did think of chasing him off. however, perhaps she was caught in a more hospitable mood with the recent changes within the village. 

instead, she stands before him, proud, unwavering. "why have you come back to this village?" her voice is forward, though it lacks a pungent sting that would normally accompany it. shikoba knows better than to let her frustrations and feelings get the best of her. so instead, she waits for an answer as sulfuric eyes land upon the man.
[Image: giphy.gif]
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void recognized this woman from long ago. Like, long long ago. But he recognized her appearance and she did his. At her question he shifted his feet again. 

"I-I've changed, a lot, since then. And I want to change more. I want to be a good man, a better man, change my ways. Cause my current ones have just led me to depression and being lonely." Void said, mostly embarrassed since his younger self was so uptight and proud that he would've never thought of the outcome of his ways. "I don't like being alone. I-I, brought these offerings. I want to join Moonglow. I have a friend, Rodyn, who is in this pack. And Amalia, is like a semi-friendly acquaintance you could say, I guess. She suggested I ask to join this pack to better myself as a man." He added, being confident enough in the end to look the woman of moonglow in the eyes.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Shikoba is the first to arrive, as she had time and time before. Hackles raised, tail high. As Aiolos had done many a time as well, he comes to silently stand at the side of the woman, observing first only. A silent protector. 

She asked why he had returned and Aiolos' ears cupped forth to hear the answer. Lonely, depressed. Things had not seemed to turn out the way he might have hoped and now sought the home of Moonglow to call his own. 

Aiolos fiery eyes sweep the offerings of rodents laid before them. Moonglow can make certain you better yourself or you will not stay. Lifting up once more to the large wolf, he calmly assesses. Kukutux had brought in many a wolf. Some had changed for the better. Some had not and were cast out. Timr would tell. 

Rodyn and Amelia vouche for him then. He side eyes Shikoba then, wondering what history she had with the man that led her to be tense in his presence now. She was leader now too. It was her choice to make.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
634 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
another celestial body is quick to join, and shikoba would adhere to his words. it was true, amalia and rodyn had spoken of the changing ways of void, though that did not do too much to lower her suspicions of him, last time he held her gaze and was grumbling about having to exit the territory when confronted. this would forever stain his image in shikoba's mind. however, growth can be associated with forgiveness, should he genuinely seek out such a thing from star hunter.

his stumbling ad seemingly nervous nature at least proves to shikoba that void has learned some more challenging lessons while out in the wilds. perhaps he may settle in grow, turning a new leaf. but if he proved himself to be unworthy of Moonglow once more, she would ensure that it would be her teeth that would cast him out.

"if our sivullik truly speaks of you with such regard, then moonglow will welcome you," she says with a nod and looks towards sun man, seeking if this was the correct decision that he would support, not only this, but she wondered what kukutux would think about all of this as well.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void wasn't sure what she was talking about with 'sivullik', but he hoped whoever or whatever that was accepted him. "Right so is there anything I need to do to be accepted by the sivullik or..?" Void asked, unsure of his place right now.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos could not help but to chuckle. It was obvious the man before them was quite confused. Aiolos had often been too, when first coming here. Hell, sometimes he still was. 

It woupd be quite obvious, once living here, that Aiolos own accent did not match that of eveyone else. He was not of the high north. He had come from far more tropical lands along the coast. His native tongue of Greek. 

The use of our words are different here. Much of them were born to it by either being born here or arriving from other villages, as Kigipigak and Tulukiri. Then others who had adopted the tongue, as Inutsuk. Sivullik means 'First Hunter'. This part should be obvious. He was the first in command of the hunters and guiding them. This belonged now to @Rodyn, a one-day son-in-law of his if all went well. Rodyn now holds this title, for Shikoba here is now among the leaders. She is Star Hunter. 

And I am Aiolos, Sun Man among our leaders.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
634 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
void seems confused about the titles, though rightfully so as they probably differ from his normal vernacular. shikoba was not surprised, though was at least grateful that this interaction was much more pleasant than the one she held with him many moons ago. when aiolos explained the roles and titles, shikoba would remain quiet until he finished, nodding along with his words.

"you have voices who speak for you, so moonglow will welcome you." the man would have a home, a place, a group. shikoba would leave it to aiolos to speak to his wife about the dark man joining their ranks. as long as he minded his manners and pulled his own weight, shikoba would be compliant with his presence. 

if all was well and done, shikoba would allow for aiolos to take the reins on the situation, whether he himself to decided to take void under his wing to show him the land or left him to the star hunter instead.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Ohh. That made more sense. Void had no idea Rodyn held such a high title in Moonglow though. "Ah ok, thank you for clarifying. And so uh, am I just a part of Moonglow now?" He asked. "Since I'm accepted?"
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Shikoba nodded there after Aiolos, backing up his words that Void was welcomed to join them. Seeing as whatever happened between them formerly had left a sour taste in her mouth, Aiolos did the favor of taking over the reins here. 

Yes, though given your less satisfactory history with some of its members, time and duty will gain our trust. He explained to the dark young wolf. Come with me and I'll show you around our home. Aiolos invited, half turning though passing a glance to Shikoba if she had anything left to say. 

Can be last round here?
moonglow daddy