Dragoncrest Cliffs Family, I'm Back
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Tags to alert y'all of Theo's return

Theo, now nearly 6 months old, and looking much more like a young adult than a pup at this point, had decided it was time to return home. He had left two months ago and spent some time in a pack called Redtail Rise, where he had learned his missing brother Reki now lived. And a nice man named @Ashlar had taught him some hunting techniques. But his missed his family. His brother @Etienne, and his sister @Suzu. And his mother, @Chacal. And the rest of Sapphique.

The boy walked confidently back into his home, and let out a small but strong bark to announce his return.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
it was his granma which welcomed the boy. though he was visually less than a child now and more a young man, she did not think he would be too old for the treat of rich sea urchin eggs she offered to him now.
"tell me what you learned in de rise," the ruby urged, her mismatched eyes pleased to see her grandson return so healthy and confident.
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"A nice man named Ashlar was the one who greeted me upon my arrival. I kinda got lost and really weak in the area around the Rise when I first left here and he helped me and then offered to teach me to hunt. He took me on several hunting lessons, though he said he didn't like fighting and didn't teach me that, even though I asked to learn." Theo told his grandma. He kept looking around though, hoping Etienne or Suzu would come. Or Chacal. Though he had seen them a bit ago in the Rise he wanted to see them back at home.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Loner
334 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Suzu had been napping against her mother's side when she heard the bark. The plump girl hastily gathered her feet and bounded off, not realizing at first that she'd more or less used her mother as a launch pad. "Sorry Mama but it is Theooooo!" She called out, as she bounded away from their nice, warm napping spot and toward the borders where Theo had chosen to cross back into the lands, and return to the pack. 

She was lightly out of breath by the time she reached them. Etienne had met Theo first, which was fitting; the two had always been close. Suzu giggled and wormed her way between them, noticeably shorter than both of her brothers, but every bit as wide through the middle. "Theo! You've come back! Are you staying, now?" She asked excitedly.
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
739 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
"Oufffff! Suzu!" She huffed, when her rather heavy daughter's feet pressed into her sides and propelled her forward and away, responding to a bark that had come from the borders. She knew her son's voice, only...It was deeper now. She smiled faintly, and sent a silent thanks to Ashlar, who had done so well tending for her children over at the Rise. Now, it seemed, Theo had come back. 

She was as keen to see him as Suzu and Etienne, though after having her ribs lightly bruised by Suzu's heels, she took a moment to stand up and stretch, feeling a bit sore, before she trotted off toward the borders. Theo would be welcomed home warmly by his family. 

Pride shone in her eyes when she looked upon her three children. 

She longed for Requiem to return home as well, but he remained somewhat shy of her despite her frequent visits. It had seemed impossible to jog his memory, so instead, she'd set her sights on befriending the young man. He was safe in the environment which had claimed him, and Theo appeared to have done well there himself. He was trim, and taller still then when she had seen him last. She thought she recognized some of Ashlar's build in the way he was formed- though he sported her colours. 

"Theo," She greeted warmly, gesturing for him to come to her for an embrace, once he was free of his tangle of siblings.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
a nice man named ashlar. erzulie wondered if he knew. "i am so glad he was t'ere to find you, theo," the woman exulted, turning her eyes to find suzu fast approaching. "and you have a welcome waiting here."
erzulie kissed each of the children and then looked to chacal, close upon her daughter's heels. theo was old enough to decide the answer to this question, and she stood back to let mother and son their space to reunite.
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo first turned to Suzu. "Of course I'm staying! I missed you guys so much! Seeing Reki a bit was cool and Ashlar and them were nice but you're my family and I love you guys! I never planned to leave for good!" He said, touching his face to Suzu's. 

Then he turned to his mother. "Mama!" He said, as if he were still a young boy. "I missed you so much." He said, putting his nose into her fur.

And then his grandma again. "Yes, I may have died if it weren't for him." Theo said. "I owe him my life."

He kept looking for Etienne. He wanted to see his brother. "Where's Eti?" He asked
SIGNATURE
Loner
334 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The grinned with relief. She knew asking about Reki would only make things complicated- but their mother visited him regularly, so she'd accepted that he might not be as willing to return home to them. He seemed keen now to stay. "Good." She chirped. "We want you 'ere," Her tail waved. She had missed him when he had been gone- they all had. His return was a celebration, for sure. 

She moved toward her Grandmaman and snuggled herself into her caramel fur to keep warm while still listening to Theo. Her ears trembled lightly at the thought that Theo could have lost his life, if it had not been for Ashlar- but she was glad it hadn't ended that way. The family was incredibly lucky. 

"I don't know?" She admitted, with a shrug. "'E do keep busy. I t'ink 'e be interested in learning medicines, so 'e might be wid tonton Sobo." She suggested. "He will be glad you are home too," She smiled.