Stone Circle Out on the main streets, completing your mission
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
This is all welcome but please let @Lestan and @Bjarna post first!
This was it. Kvarsheim. Her heart started to race at the sight of it; Bjarna was here, she would see Bjarna again! And Lestan would get to meet her!
She sent up a call for her well before the borders, confident that it would carry far enough to reach the pale girl. Come on, She urged Lestan with a smile, more lively now than either Bjarna or Lestan had seen her so far. Too excited to wait for Lestan's response, she took off toward Kvarsheim at full speed. This time she was mindful of the scent markers, but more for Lestan's sake than her own. He was from somewhere else, and she took that to mean that he wasn't meant to be here. But he'd come anyway. To take her back. She definitely wasn't going to leave him out here, even if she was excited to see Bjarna.
She stopped just before the borders, and turned to see if Lestan was close behind, or perhaps even arrived before her. She was fit to burst with excitement and impatience. I think Bjarna will like you; you're both wonderful. I'm glad you came here with me, A smile warmed her features as she looked at him, but her eyes were soon drawn back to where she expected Bjarna to appear at any moment.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
reverie seemed overtaken with a vital and glowing light the closer they came to her home. he too was curious, and when she ran off, he followed at a gallop. yet the mayfair was careful of the borders, and though reverie invited him close, the man became hesitant and wary.
his ears lifted as she spoke of him! being wonderful! and he coughed a laugh and burned beneath his fur. "i am glad i came also. i look forward to meeting bjarna."
he wondered if she would be as pleasant as reverie had proven to be.
[Image: whRAcOB.gif]
372 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for the wait!!!

there would always be slight panic in the young girl's heart whenever another wandered. fearful that they might not return to her, that they would become wayward like her mother.

it was unfair to wish everybody to stay home all the time.

so when she saw her golden sister once more, there was undeniable joy spread across her doggish features. illuminated further. she nearly missed the man that had come with!

systir! she called out warmly, knowing that she could not say the other girl's name, but she could say her title.

and it was only then, as she neared them, that she thought to acknowledge the man. only all that escaped her was an ah! and then she sucked in a brother of air. an attempt to regain some sense of leadership about her.

hallo. a sense of shyness now crept in. bashful before his beauty.

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
You can always take as long as you need!
She noticed Lestan's wariness as they got closer to the border, and drew back a little in an effort to make him more comfortable. But when he laughed and echoed her happiness, she forgot all about the border and pack rules and prepared to regale him with descriptors of Bjarna and her brilliance. Then the girl herself appeared, and that was promptly forgotten too.
Her elation set her tail to maximum speed, which set her whole body to wiggling; she just couldn't help it. Systir, Bjarna called out, and that was close enough to sister to send a warm flush through her. She would have run to her right then, if it hadn't meant leaving Lestan behind.
Bjarna! The exclamation was more excited impulse than anything. She was so impatient by the time Bjarna reached them that she had taken to shifting from paw to paw — but then the girl was close enough to greet, and oh! She had missed her! She circled her once in a frenzy, then ducked to kiss her chin a little shyly, still wiggling fiercely with the force of her enthusiasm.
Then Bjarna grew shy too, and Reverie remembered Lestan. This is Lestan. He's from Swiftcurrent Creek, She was too thrilled to think of how rude she'd been, forgetting about him like that. She stepped between them now, stretching into a playful bow in a gesture of friendship.
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
bjarna proved to be even younger than the pair of them, gifted a beautiful and thickly white coat. her eyes gleamed like shy gems from in her bearcub face. lestan, who had not been prepared for her youth, stuttered into a rather unnecessarily formal bow.
"hello, uh, bjarna," he said, glancing at reverie. "is there a title i should be — well, never mind!" he cleared his throat. sister, she had said! so they were related? "i am lestan mayfair of, yes, reverie said it. swiftcurrent creek! we're making it a proper settlement."
his turn to be bashful! sister indeed!
372 Posts
Ooc —
200 for you two <3

if they were not before another, she would have tangled herself with the golden sister. how nice it would have been to romp and play! to have a moment without worries or concerns. it would have been perfect.

but this was good to. the fleeting affection shared before they composed themselves for their guest.

guest!

a guest who spoke plenty, but she heard the same sounds repeated by both reverie and the man. a trend she had come to try and learn. repeated sounds often tended to be the most important!

ah! lus-tuhn? her face felt hot, flushed beneath her crumpled cheeks. her gaze fluttered to the golden systir before they returned to the man. uh, ja, kvarsheim! a broad paw lifted to gesture towards the lands around them. her home! their home, as she stole looks once more towards reverie.

bjarna imagined she might have perished without the sunshine girl there.

and whispered
where does it hurt?
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Bjarna is so good, lus-tuhn hasn't left my brain since you posted it
They were so cute! She almost didn't know what to do with the shy pair, but mediating groups came naturally to her by now. She'd stepped into the role at a young age, when it became clear that @Everett and Evander were struggling to find acceptance from their other siblings on their own. It'd always been important to her that no one felt left out, at least when she could help it.
I want to show you something! She announced, circling them both and urging them away from the border with little gestures and nudges of her nose. It's not like we can stand around talking anyway. She added with a touch of humor, meaning it as a gentle reminder for Lestan that Bjarna did not speak their language. To talk would be to leave her out, and Reverie couldn't have that.
So if they followed, she would lead them away, to something they could all participate in.
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
woo! congrats!

lestan was rather touched by bjarna's attempt; he bobbed his head encouragingly. "yes." the approximation was close enough for him to ignore any semantics.
besides, and after all, and best of all, reverie was close at hand. he looked boyish and reverent when she touched him, and followed without a single care.
"kvarsheim is lovely, bjarna," he said politely to the young pale leader. and he meant it, eyes moving swiftly toward the standing stones. how ancient they seemed!
372 Posts
Ooc —
bjarna welcomed her golden systir home. she welcomed lus-tuhn as a guest among them. if trusted by the golden girl, he would be trusted by bjarna too.

just as she trusted riverclan. just as she trusted those she brought home.

lus-tuhn spoke her name, her home. he seemed content with these words and she beamed warmly at him. figuring that he could have said no wrong! for reverie would not let it be so, right? speak of...

she turned to her systir now. charmed by her willingness to take lead here!

and whispered
where does it hurt?
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Last round if everyone is good with it? We can fade here <3
They were both quite willing to oblige her request, and frankly Reverie was thrilled with it. She led them to a place where the snow had melted and then froze again to make clear crystals, giving the trees and plants a delicate fanged appearance. The crystals hung over and around a pond that seemed to have the stars itself woven into its icy surface. The overall effect was, she thought, nothing short of otherworldly.
But even as she showed them these beautiful things she'd found, she had eyes only for Lestan and Bjarna. She flitted between them with easy affection, attentive to each of the wolves she'd befriended by turns. And occasionally, she would catch Lestan's eye and her cheeks would flush, though she couldn't figure out why. There was just something about him...
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
last for me! <3

to be part of kvarsheim, if only for a little while, was quite a taste of magick. lestan found himself laughing and enchanted and dazzled by reverie's golden looks.
her love for bjarna was apparent.
this was her home, and it settled into him that she must not be taken from it.