Lion Head Mesa [m] build it grand, floor by floor, wall by wall
328 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestive themes later on

all welcome! intentionally vague so that anyone can be 'summoned' :)

the sun had not breached the earth's horizon.

the cold clipped at her in soft winds. tussling thick tufts of a winter coat, earthen and clean. most of akashingo slept still. those who did not were making preparations for the rise of another sun. fellahin scuttled along the lands, the halls.

she thought she saw a mazoi hunting in the dark. perhaps the medjay.

from the high point, she looked towards the mountains. then the meadows. lands shrouded in night still.

a fellahin drew near, asked the divine if she needed anything. if her bed was not to her liking, if she wished for an early meal or bath.

she sent away the servant with a soft spoken order for a familiar face.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
tag for ref, taking liberties, lmk if not good! <3

he had summoned @Isana to him several times since the first. senmut was unable to get enough of her slim limbs and beautiful face, and now that this hunger of man for woman had been stoked, he saw her curved beauty in all things.

he saw it now in the queen, as he came striding into her chambers. senmut walked with a new confidence but no less reverence; he bowed low before her, having already awoken before dawn in preparations for Ra's hymn.

"shabti."
328 Posts
Ooc —
shabti.

she did not turn to face him. his voice was telling enough, she had not been blind to whatever she had prodded awake in the man. for a long moment she was silent, stewed upon her own thoughts. her gaze remained beyond her chambers.

finally she turned, gaze upon him now.

but she remained silent and moved to a bed of furs.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
the queen did not say why he had been called.

senmut stood stiff and silent, watching as her lithe body folded into the furs. he averted his eyes from her divinity, for despite her loveliness she was still his goddess, still the golden one of akashingo. and he was only a commoner.

"how might i serve you, great one?" senmut asked, voice echoing oddly in the spacious room.
328 Posts
Ooc —
his voice struck something within.

her features were smoothed, only her gaze simmered. she did not know if it was with distaste or fondness.

suppose i told you to lay along the furs. the empty space at her side, a place pharaoh had been on that fateful day. your response?
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76112e3905263453544cf5...y.gif&ct=g]

well! he had not expected that! senmut lost his composure; he stared at the queen and then her soft bed, and then the queen again.

"i would say i am your servant, to be commanded, divine one."

his mouth was dry as ash and fear clenched his gut sharply. why did she play at this with ramesses beneath the same roof!
328 Posts
Ooc —
is that all, we'eb?

she thought he had found passion, that he had learned the things she had intended for him that day. such words made him seem lackluster.

not that she spoke it, but perhaps he could pluck it from her gaze.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
in her eyes was a smouldering. senmut found himself slowly undone.

"no, great one."

his breath came harder.

"i would say, blessed is the sister of Osiris. her hands gather gold. her arms gather lapis. who so embraces her is happy. seduction is in her mouth, and the man who goes to her and feels the warmth of her thighs will know heaven."

his voice, slipping to song.
328 Posts
Ooc —
so you did find passion.

she allowed her head to look over herself so that she might better gaze upon him. time was limited, and perhaps it was intended.

unless he wished to miss the morning call. perhaps he might have a wish for punishment from her — from pharaoh.

come closer.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
him? she wished — him?

but she had watched him fumble and falter with isa, she had all but thrown him from her presence with a look!

he had been ordered and so he crept closer, body thrumming with guilty desire and a great fear overtaking him, that they should be seen.

but senmut could not yet bring himself to touch her divine body.
328 Posts
Ooc —
now she reached with teeth.

it was not an unsightly thing, not one of malice. no, but she did wish to softly grip his scruff.

only she had not a single clue what she might do once she had a hold of him!
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
he near fainted.

the young priestly man near found himself senseless as the divine and warm and sharp jaws of pharaoh's wife and queen grabbed him.

his legs chose then to be quite boneless and he sank down beside her with a low sound of awe.
328 Posts
Ooc —
her jaws release, only to drape a foreleg where she had once held with teeth.

do you know the first title that pharaoh gave me?

a voice in his ear.

she did not know why she was so cruel with the poor priest. he stirred something ugly within her.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
senmut began to feel quite dizzy now, with her nearness and her scent and the extreme and tangible and somehow decadently dark sense of power which gripped him with her words.

"tell me, divine one!" he strained in begging tone, as much for his life as for the way his body quickly and suddenly and treacherously roused beneath her breath hot upon his face.
328 Posts
Ooc —
feral goddess.

she cooed with a honeyed warmth, laced with all the rippling danger of a liquor.

he called me divine one long before i sat upon a throne, we'eb.

this time her teeth reached for an ear. tempted to mark it, tempted to place her mark upon him.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
senmut wanted to speak some snippet of hymn, to assure her that the pharaoh had always seen her godliness.

and then the agony, the pain, as excruciating as his god-mark! and senmut only whimpered somewhat, seethed through by the anguish, green eyes wide and uncomprehending.
328 Posts
Ooc —
a soft, hushing sound fell from her lips.

for now she allowed herself to lick and clean his ear. silent for the first few swipes over it.

i could noisily call upon you at all hours, senmut.

strike back with the same hurtful way that pharaoh had.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"yes."

his voice was tight and small. the laving of her tongue set him afire again.

"but you mean to call me as a man, not a priest."
328 Posts
Ooc —
tell me why it cannot be both.

emboldened by his continued obedience, she sought to pull him close.

the sun would soon beckon him away from her and she loathed it.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"because i would only disappoint you in the form of a man."

Amun-Ra lent His strength to the worshipful son, this descendant of peasants who had only been given to the temple because his father and mother could no longer feed all their children.

but to senmut's flesh there was no wise knowing. even now his body quailed as soon as it had been warmed, fearful and reverent of pharaoh and that Ma'at stirred in all things.
328 Posts
Ooc —
fade? <3

i do not think so.

but she felt a sting of insult and that worded disappointment he had spoken of. his flesh was a waste upon the earth, she felt.

go, before somebody takes more than just a piece.

if pharaoh asked for the priest, treva would not guard him. she would just as quickly feed him to the wolves as she would keep him at her side.

where she had given warmth, she now balked into a cool silence.