Lost Creek Hollow [m] What is happening to me?
"Leave me alone if you want to hurt me"
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
All Welcome 
timid young girl going into heat for the first time this season! has trauma from a male leading her sister to believe he loved her and then killing her, and trying to do the same to Ilizabeth, causing her to flee, so she will be scared and unsure at first when a male comes but will warm up if he is kind

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Hopefully Conception Will Happen

Her mind was different. So was her body. She was full of energy in a way she'd never been before. Almost a frantic energy though. Like her body was craving something she wasn't giving it. But she didn't know what. She felt the urge to get out though. Get out of camp and into open air. Clear her head. Or find someone. In the back of her mind she felt the idea of finding a male. To help her fill this feeling. But she was scared. She'd seen what bad men could do. She didn't want to die like Jazmine. Mauled by the crazy man who pretended to give her sister love.
^^^Signature^^^
---
Ilizabeth has had trauma in her recent past and is very wary around males and everyone for that matter, but especially males since her sister was killed by and abusive false lover. She is still very shooken and weak as she ran away from her home to this new land to escape him. She may flee or freak out if your OC approaches her, especially a male or a very strong or battle scarred female.
---
Ilizabeth is fluent in both Icelandic and English