Breeding Season 2023
25 Posts
Ooc — Admins
It's a brand new year, welf pack, and you know what that means...

Breeding season officially begins today, January 1, 2023 and runs through June 30, 2023.

You can find a handy dandy synopsis of our policies in last year's announcement. You can also find all our relevant guidelines in the Guidebook article.

If you have any concerns, questions or just want to howl, feel free to reply here or create a thread in Contact the Staff or Help Desk.

We can't wait to see what 2023 brings. Have fun, everyone!!!
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Additionally, a few reminders!

Be sure to mark any mature threads with an [ M ] at the start of the title as well as mature tags within the thread!

When it comes time to register puppy accounts, be sure to include all of the following links
- one of your existing approved accounts
- the conception thread
- the birthing thread
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,174 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Bumping this as a reminder for new puppy accounts, since I've seen a few pop up.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,174 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Bumping again in case folks wonder why they’re getting denied. ;)
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
We made a small update to the Guidebook today to provide a smidgen more flexibility and fun! I also clarified the rest of the wording re: activation policies.

Quote:Puppy accounts should be activated on their birthday. When you submit a puppy account for approval, be sure you have the parents clearly denoted somewhere on their profile. In the Prompts field, please include links to: a) an approved account, b) a conception thread and c) a birth thread. If a puppy's player has parental permission to start their own birth thread, we can expedite activation as long as you drop us a line beforehand.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)