Swiftcurrent Creek nuevo
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
847 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Hunting—star seeking. All things that would benefit any wolf within the valley, and Akavir hummed a gentle approval, his eyes fixated upon her with a gleam.

They had parted from their tangle of strength and wit—but her admittance drew him more upright, his eyes sharpening upon her, and with a tightened jaw, the man set forward, his powerful arms looking to sweep her closer to him, mouth playing closer to her ear in a protective surge. “I have a hard time considering you were ever weak, bòidheach.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

his language sent a fervor through silvertongue. akavir swept her closer and she sighed in rapture to be touched so warmly. her teeth nipped toward his jawline, her slender arms wound around his throat, one sliding toward his chest, claws raking idly lower. "do you know what a courtesan is, akavir?" she asked with a glowing look upward, eyes darkening in want for the strength of the creek man.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
847 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She wrapped around him in a warm embrace, as if this was a place she belonged. Kisses fluttered to his throat and he rumbled lowly, his own arm snaking forward to pull her tighter to him, playing along her hips. His mouth moving to kiss along the base of her ear. It sounds like something from a pack I was in before, he admitted, thinking of the royals of the Empire. But no.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"shall i show you, akavir?" silvertongue whispered from throat heated by want, pushing her smaller frame against his with scintillating interest. her eyes reached to capture him; to be drunk in also by his own as if she were a finest vintage. "i am strong in many ways."
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
847 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy seduction tactics/sexy implications... o.o

Kisses trailed along her cheek, to her nape—further to plant upon her collarbone. “I would like that—but not out of a feeling of duty to repay the creek,” he murmured against her skin. Her gaze sought him—his own bore into her, a heady rumble slipping past his lips. He would shift her, pulling her spine to arch back against him now, a teasing nip to her shoulder. “But in the way of a man and a woman simply enjoying one another’s company.”
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

tell yourself whatever you'd like, the star thought suddenly, fiercely. but her smile was swift and light. "perhaps you are repaying me, akavir," she teased. her face was soft with a true want. "very rarely am i only a woman." courtesan. harlot. companion. star. "show me what you mean," she whispered gently, a rare curiosity swirled through her veins.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
847 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Steamy assumptions.

Fade to black with your reply and archive...? <3 I love her.

The thought she did not give herself enough credit or love flashed through his mind—the graze of her hips to him a means for her to offer distraction from deeper conversation, perhaps, and in that moment, the dark wolf pulled her closer, breath brushing against her cheek as he rained another kiss to a tender shoulder—very well knowing holding her in such an intimate manner was dangerous for him when she was an unattainable creature.

And, perhaps Arric was right—one and done simply wasn’t his style. Ibis had certainly proved as much.

“Gaisgeach breagha,” he murmured to her in his grandfather's tongue, mouth trailing to her ear in a hot whisper. “I’m looking forward to finding out exactly what and who you are,” he uttered.

And he would take his time with her. Showing to her how a man could worship a woman first—above all else—because, perhaps, somewhere along the way, the beautiful creature in his embrace had forgotten that she deserved that and more from another.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

and i love him! <3

his words scorched her. silvertongue responded with lidded eyes and a hunger she had not felt in a long while. to be consumed by a man, to have all thoughts of pharaoh and akashingo driven from her, to even have crowfeather driven for a time by akavir's expert ministrations; the swiftcurrent wolf would hear her voice lifted in songlike desire as she responded with the skill of her entirety, seeking to match him, to exceed. to dream.