Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Private 
Aiolos had not seen the vision which had been given to his mate. The spirits did not show him these things. They did not for while he believed in spirits, his faith lie in the Goddesses- Sea and Mother Moon. 

It was the ocean which whispered to him now. Though far from here, it was as though he could hear the Sea's waves in the back of his mind, the whisper in his ear. 

The Moon held high, comforting. Aiolos sought out @Kukutux. It was his time to seek her out to speak. 

I have been thinking... He gives a heavy breath, coming to sit down in front of her. If you are to ask Sakhmet for this and she agrees, Of course Kukutux would know what he was referring to, She is to be my wife... 

He shook his head then. It was obvious Aiolos was trying to find the right words. What I mean is, I don't want Sakhmet to feel a need to leave, to be left wanting. Lote was my wife, just the same, but she left to form her own village. When it was her time, she sought out another man for children. Now she is gone, he is, their pup and you were left alone. I don't want Sakhmet to go out seeking. I don't want her to have a reason to leave you, like Lote did. 

If Sakhmet is to be co-wife, she should not be found sneaking back into our borders, smelling of another man. 

If Sakhmet wanted pups, Kukutux had mentioned she could find a man to fulfill that and the pups would still be called Nuiruk. But what if she didnt come back? What if he came back, wanting to claim what was his own? What would they say to Moonglow, for Aiolos and Kukutux wife to wander like this? 

I don't know if she wants more pups, now that Kigipigak is gone... but I don't think leaving the pack to do so is a risk worth taking. I just... I don't know what to do if she does want more. 

He was kind of at an impass here and the worry, uncertainty and loss in it shown heavy in his features, in his knotted up brow.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: uhhh suggestiveness

and kukutux did not think this dream was to share.

only to know. only to walk.

when aiolos called to her, she came with her good fox wrap. sakhmet's scent was warm upon her, and her eyes glowed with an inner light.

quietly she listened, her gaze attentive. 

and when sun man had stopped his speaking, kukutux looked at him with great love. "uiga. once you said to me that you would not do this, that your body loves only mine. i say to you now that it is not a wrong thing to lie with another wife."

but there she would leave it. "sakhmet says she does not know if she has the wish to be mother again. it is the sun and moon which decide that for women." if her fire-sister chose this, then she would come to aiolos when that time arrived.

he needed only to decide for himself if he would send her away or hold her as true mate.

a blush climbed her cheeks. "perhaps she will only want satisfaction. a co-wife can also give this." she hardly dared to look at her husband, wondering if shock would cross his handsome red features.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos takes a deep breath, taking a step forward, so that he might press the front of his body to her own. That his chin would touch the top of his chest as he looks down to her. 

I do only crave for you. He spoke it sternly, a growl set along his words as he then rests his chin down onto her crown, should she allow. 

I just... if she leaves, if she is unhappy... Sometimes he felt Lote left because she felt she was second best. Because she wanted the love a husband might normally give to a wife, one which Aiolos could not offer. I don't want to be the reason your not happy. 

Again, he thinks of her and Lote's time as co-wives. Of them in the open together, of their children playing all as family. A 'humph' passes his lips and he nods, as Kukutux mentions that she did not know if Sakhmet even planned to be mother again. Okay... He said only, and then- 

A furrowed brow rose, a look of dangerous curiosity and shock touches his expression. Just the satisfaction, you say? He could have flushed red in the cheeks, was he not red in the cheeks already! Six moons till his sixth year and still Kukutux surprised him!
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux lowered herself in the way of a penitent wife. she looked toward the ground. "yes, uiga."

and yet she was secretly delighted by this and perhaps roused in a way. so very rarely did he raise his voice against hers, it was always a surprising thing.

"you are the reason for my happiness. how could you be the reason for my unhappiness? if sakhmet comes to our hearth and then finds her own way, i will only have joy for her. i do want a co-wife, yes, my sun man. but even a short while is good for my spirit."

she too, was swiftly red; she nodded girlishly. "yes. that way i can soothe her of this time and she does not have to choose to be anaa." aiolos with moonwoman, she with the fire-starter, which was how she had come to think of sakhmet.

it was all very much at once! "she does not want her time to come without her husband," she said more solemnly. "i told her that kigipigak has returned in those moments before. but if he does not, aiolos, he will not. i asked her to come to the sea with us."

she looked at her husband with wisdom. "mother sedna has said that sun man and moonwoman must go to the sea, that the new children should be created beside the long salt. she has promised power to moonglow," kukutux breathed, eyes worshipful, lips half-parted.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
His breath is let out heavy, his features stern still even as she lowers her head. His muzzle pulls forward, as though to sooth, but stops from doing so as he decides to listen to her words first before reacting. Lifting his head back then, he nods another silent nod. The time Lote had been with them as co-wife, living together in Moonglow, was not all that long a time. Maybe Sakhmet would only have this position a short while, should Kigipigak return. Maybe the worry of her wanting for children soon was not a worry he need have. 

Aiolos' heart belonged to Kukutux and Kukutux only and so he believed his body belonged to her and her only. That the passion of love-making should only be for those in love. But this was a thought which did not necessarily breathe truth for all and perhaps his way of thinking had stemmed from his utter devotion and loyalty to Kukutux. 

The relationship he had with Rue had been far from the same. Aiolos had given himself to her, but she would not take him. Kukutux... she was a breed all her own and with a history like Aiolos had, well, he would be damned if he were to fuck up by making her feel as though she were not enough to satisfy. 

But there was such a happiness in her now, the way she spoke of the mahogany woman. And she spoke the desire of her to join them on the coast. A happiness so full the thought flickered in the back of his mind that perhaps she was not just his wife anymore after all. Aiolos had spent so much time making certain that Kukutux did not feel his attention was split in half, that he did not realize her own affections now split between! 

Then we will go to the sea. He said then, after the many words which Kukutux had spoken. Of her desire of Sakhmet. Of her not wanting children, not wanting to be without the husband lost to her. Of the vision which Sedna had given her, one which Aiolos would not mock, given his devotion to his own goddesses. The three of us. And so it was settled.
moonglow daddy