Lost Creek Hollow I had a dream of the wide open prairie
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandulf moved through the borders. Making sure to mark the borders. They finally had their home set. He sniffed the air. There was a type of silence to the air today, that only came after snow storms. There had been one a few days ago, and it had been rough, but it looked to be worse towards the mountains. He was glad they were near it. He headed towards the river that border their pack lands, a small smile on his maw.

He stopped to lift a leg or scratch in the dirt, leave fur and skin against the bark of trees. He would make sure everyone knew that this was home. That it was claimed.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue returned from swiftcurrent creek. she carried with her a mouthful of voles caught just outside the hollow. the warming temperatures had resulted in extra prey, and she was grateful. riverclan was theirs. after pushing the voles into a cache, she had followed sandy's trail until she found him and bumped him with her shoulder. "it is good to be home."
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy had heard tale of a allieship with Swiftcurrent that Silvertongue had been the one to broker. He hadn't asked for many details, preferring to not know. He was not a leader and he was simply a hunter so it was none of his business.

Though he was pleased to see her and he offered her the kind smile he always saved for her. Good day, Silvertongue.

He dipped his head and nudged her himself with a laugh. Did you have a good trip?
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Crowfeather was a little slower to reach them, but the scent of Silvertongue and Sandulf drew him quickly to where they were. 

Silvertongue had been gone for a short time. She had made herself something of an ambassador to the other clans that surrounded their hollow. While the tripod believed that she was the best suited for such things, it did not stop him from missing her presence. 

Loping onto the scene, the shadow waved his tail. Hi, welcome home Silvertongue! Hi Sandy, he offered softly in greeting.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue grinned. "it was quite fruitful." she might have made some pithy comment had not crowfeather arrived. she slid to his shoulder, nipping through his fur in greeting. "i was just telling sandulf that my trips outside have been productive. perhaps it is time to organize a three-pack-hunt," she suggested brightly to the prince and the hunter.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy turned and offered a brilliant smile to Crowfeather. hey there Crow!

He took Silvertongue's words and turned them over in his head. He was always pleased to do any type of hunting. He bent to sniff at teh ground as he thought of the prey that was near. 

There's deer in the hollow and near the Emberwood. Foxe's glade had some scent of them, though mostly there was smaller game and foxes. I'm fine with a hunt.

He moved into a position so he could see both of them, with clear open yellow eyes.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Crowfeather buzzed with excitement at the prospect of hunting with the other groups. He had yet to meet the wolves of the creek. Silvertongue had described their clan as being all men. Would that mean there would be no children in their home? Would there be children in Riverclan? This thought caused his ears to shift on his head. He had no idea.

I think a hunt sounds great. I’ve mostly added small prey to our caches. Something like a deer would be like a feast!

Do you think the others would want to track the deer with us? Kvarsheim had been good neighbors to them. Crowfeather thought that hunting with Bjarna would bring him joy. She had been such a friendly wolf to visit with. The shadow was warmed by the friendships that he formed in their new home.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue was delighted to see them together. she gave a quick nod. "bjarna wanted to trade with us in this way. we could track it first and then call them?" a wag of her plume. "what of swiftcurrent?" she inquired, glancing between the two with a blooming eagerness.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandulf frowned in thought. Swiftcurrent has the two big beasts right? They could helps us fell a larger prey animal than those of Kvarsheim. Then perhaps if some of teh clan of Kvarsheim know how to help prepare pelts, they can do that to help with teh larger creatures. If we can fell two or three large deer that would be enough for all of us. And give leaders pelts.

Sandy scratched a paw in the dirt thinking. Figuring. They could even possibly fell more than three deer if they worked hard and together.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
We should invite them, too, Crowfeather said in answer to Silvertongue.

The creek wolves had strong men who could help them fell something larger, something that would fill their bellies to the brim. The thought was enough to water his mouth. Small prey had done wonders for their caches. They just weren’t enough to keep them strong. The shadow’s figure was leaner than it had been in a while.

Sandy mentioned the possibility of taking down more than one. That way everyone can eat. Full stomachs for Kvarsheim, Riverclan, and the wolves from the creek. Who could refuse such a tempting offer?
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"then it is decided. we will arrange a hunt between the three packs." she liked how riverclan was putting their proverbial and literal foot forward first; it boded well for crowfeather's vision of starlit peace. silvertongue rose and waved her tail, offering a soft kiss to first sandulf's cheek and then that of her dark prince before she set off to fetch herself new tasks.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy took the kiss with a smilr and then would turn to Crow with a twin grin. 
You up for a hunt?

And if all went well tben he and the dark wolf would spend their day for small game before Sandy would scope out the herds for their pack hunt.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Fade for a new one? ^^ <3

Crowfeather felt his cheeks grow warm at Silvertongue’s touch. He gave her a bashful smile before she slipped away to begin preparations. The dark tripod was not certain how he had been so lucky to have her in his life. He thought back to the time they had spent together in Akashingo. She had been the only light in that dreadful place.

Sandy asked if he might be up for a hunt. The tripod’s eyes shifted toward him.

Yes, let’s hunt. I would like to catch something for Silvertongue so that she has strength to travel. She had done a lot of visiting with their neighboring packs. It was important to Crowfeather that she stay strong and capable. He relied so heavily on her.