Redsand Canyon Friends all around
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
He had been young when she had met him. Starving and alone. Sometimes she had forgotten how sad and sorry he had seemed. Though now looking at him a fierce pride colored her breast and she wanted to just squeeze him. But she knew he wouldn't like that, so she tried so very hard to refrain.

A soft little gasp left her voice. I could never dislike you. I love you. Love you! She said it twice so he knew exactly what she meant. Perhaps he wouldn't understand, but she knew what it was to say it and knew she was serious. She did love him. She was fiercely protective of him.
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He would’ve been charmed by her immediate and strong offense at the notion, if she hadn’t dropped a certain word on him. Atreus swallowed and stared at her, his throat suddenly feeling tight and his chest pinching.

Nobody’s ever told me that before, he told her quietly, eyes big.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia's eyes grew wide, and she stared at him her mouth slightly ajar. Why on earth. No you know what I won't even ask.

She moved boldly forward and stared him down. She pressed her paw in to his chest and spoke her voice filled to the brim with tears and conviction and the love she had chosen to give him.

Let me tell you, Icarus. You are extremely lovable. Good and kind and dutiful. And if anyone, anyone tells you differently. You send them my way and I will rip them apart with teeth and claws if i must or words. You should always use words first.

She nudged his head. And I love you.
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
She moved closer with purpose. Atreus’s spine stiffened, though he didn’t move away as she pressed a paw to his chest. Amalia’s eyes bored into his face and he looked back for a moment before dropping his gaze. His whole body felt strange, like it was full of super-heated air. Atreus wondered if she could feel his heart pounding underneath her paw.

He wasn’t quite sure what to say. Atreus knew he wouldn’t be able to say it back, not today. The mere thought made his insides quiver and twist. But he did raise his own paw to place it over hers, holding it to his chest. And he forced himself to raise his eyes and look back at her.

He smiled weakly and said, I know.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia was aware that the young man before her was uncomfortable, but she would be absolutely in the wrong if she didn't make sure that he knew. He had at least one wolf on his side, one wolf that was willing to love him without strings, unconditionally just for being the sweet wolf that he was.

She gave him a watery smile and nodded her head. Muzzle down. Good. Now don't forget.

Her tail weaved behind her and she let her paw where it was for as long as he would want it there. She would give him all her love until there was nothing left if she could. He deserved to know he was loved and cared for that he mattered.
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
I won’t, he said a little weakly before thinking to add, Thanks, Amalia.

Eventually, he couldn’t bear her touch any longer. He squeezed her paw and then slipped out of her grasp, then stood rigidly on all fours. Atreus was definitely out of his comfort zone, though he managed a genuine smile.

I was doing a patrol when you got here. I should probably get back to it… He inhaled, exhaled. It was really nice to see you, Amalia. I’ll visit soon. Promise.
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
She nodded. You're welcome.

He let her paw go and she returned it to her side. She could see the rigidity of his spine and knew their visit was coming to an end. She smiled at him and nodded.

Go then do your patrol. See you when I see you, yea? Then she waved a paw as he would start to leave. Warmed by their interaction.