Stone Circle I will touch the rain with all I have
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
He tilted his head and spoke the last name that was his own. Lodbruk.

He was extremely proud of his last name, he could have added Disarrionno in there if that was even how it was spoken, but he had never considered Crete his father. Ragnar had been his dad. For true.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Fade? <3
Reverie repeated the name, tested it out before she claimed it as her own. Then - that will be my last name. And you'll be my father, Her smile brightened. The stain of Medeiros felt lighter, fainter than it had before. I love you, Gunnar. And it meant more because she had chosen this, it wasn't forced on her by circumstance or someone else's will. Gunnar brought joy to her life, just as Bjarna did. She wondered, then, why her heart always yearned to be elsewhere.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Sure thank you for the thread <3

He smiled at her and dipped his head in acceptance and happiness. He was content to be a father to all those in Kvarsheim that needed him. As Reverie did as Bjarna did. It was good.

I love you too Gullna Lilja

He'd sit as long as she needed him too. Then when she was ready, he'd return to his den and watch her move off on new adventures.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>