Sangilak

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,189 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
All Welcome 
Kilgitsuk explored further than he meant to, mostly to avoid the snow and the rain that fell as he tried to make his return trip home to the creek. He climbed the lower paths of a mountain and waited out the worst of the weather, then ventured back down to follow its skirting edge, until he found a vantage point that allowed him a view of the far-off Swiftcurrent.

It would not be long to return there, he thought. The snows had eased. The rain that came after was not so bad, and melted some of it. He would still make it back in time - but for now enjoyed the sights and smells of the mountain, pining deep down for some other place.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
IT had been some time since the scarred veteran had turned towards the mountains to push his body to it's limits. It was treacherous to do so in the dead of winter, when snow and ice fell in equal measure. When his paws would be leaden down with ice and grime and his fur heavy and cold, but he pressed on.

He'd only go a little way's up and then back down. He had made sure to tell those who mattered what he was doing. And the weather had seemed to stay fairly decent for the next few days. It wouldn't take him too long to go up and then back down.

As a matter of fact, he relished in the burn that began at his shoulders and worked it's way to his chest. It made his brain clearer than it had int some time. A figure ahead and he chuffed to get their attention. So they didn't think he was coming upon them silent and nefarious.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Napatuqvik
Sangilak

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,189 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
The man who crossed his path was large and scarred, and would have been a formidable opponent if Kilgitsuk was a little younger and still in the mental place to spar with every man he came across; for now he was alert and unafraid, and saw that the man did not hide himself as he approached, so he was likely not one of the interlopers. Then again, Kilgitsuk couldn't be too careful. The man had to have earned those scars somehow.

He kept his distance and remained stalwart, watchful. Hunting? He asked with a friendly tone, probing for anything suspicious that might mark this man as a miscreant.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson oftentimes forgot how scarred he was. So used to them now, they no longer even were a blip on his radar. Reyson would have probably accepted and even relished a chance to stretch his body and mind in a spar. However, there was no doubt, he was not a young buck anymore. He was not incredibly old either, but he was slowing down.

Reyson nodded. Yes and exercising I like to run sometimes, push myself to the limit. You know.

Reyson shifted and didn't say anything. He also didn't approach the guy. He was wary, much like him. They didn't know each other, but they could be pleasant.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected.