Ouroboros Spine The last stretch
Loner
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
only need one more completed hunting thread w Void for him to get a hunters trade!

He'd went out with the small girl hunting a few days ago, and then the trip with the other man after the cat, but he still wanted to do more, hunt more, for his pack. He liked hunting. Not as much as fighting but he still enjoyed the thrill it released. He looked around for someone to go out with.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
days days trickled by, and every day tk would swear herhis legs got thinner. 

impossible! but that's how it felt. as greyhound regained ability to walk, starved body remained weak. 

snow made things worse, and it was cold and wet and got everywhere, and tk couldn't run on it even if hisher legs suddenly got great again.

very engrossed in thinking how bad snow is, the thin dog almost walked into something large and scary. two big paws were seen first, and as already panicking eyes climbed the shadowdark body and the neck craned and craned and eyes still climbed--

tk nearly fainted on the spot when out the big black face of big black wolf, poked two eyes yellow like neon.

every mental faculty shut down at once. 

on horrified autopilot, tk dropped into a record-settingly small submissive stance, head trying its best to turtle into a non-existent shell.

this was it. this was how the life of toblerone kobi summer-wilkins-mccarthy would end. 

heshe only hoped the wolfbeast would swallow herhim in as few chews as possible.
Loner
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void looked down at the small thing that had just showed itself. At first he couldn’t tell it was a canine, for it was so small and funky looking. But then he realized it to be a starved dog, who carried moonglow scent. When it dropped its body down to the ground and acted like he was going to kill it, he chuckled softly. “Don’t worry buddy, we’re of the same pack, we’re allies.” He assured.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy