Two Rivers Isle I'll tell you a story before it tells itself
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Petite paws moved through the forest of their new home. The rain fell down upon them, and she couldn't quite help the smile that moved across her maw. It was beautiful and smelled divine, even if it was cold as everything.

She pranced and she danced throughout the area. Nose to the ground on occasion, searching, gazing for any type of meet to put in their caches. They had new faces, new wolves they were responsible for. Before she knew it there would even be little ones to feed, if she had her way and her body did what it was supposed too. 

She had heard of wolves who had never been able to bear children. Despite that their bodies readied for it. They just never came to fruition. She worried about that for a brief moment. Then she tried to push it aside. No use putting that negative energy and thought in the univese.
9 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Credit for the idea for the root couch goes to Danni!

Every good therapist needed a couch. So Ven set to looking for something that might serve as a place for her patients to recline and relax during their sessions. She went first to the forest, because it seemed like a logical place to start. Maybe a large fallen tree or something, she thought. None of the ones she encountered fit the bill, though. Too rotted or too small, all of them.

Eventually she found an unlikely but perfect candidate: an impossibly large tree root above the ground, gnarled and bent in toward the middle. It didn't look very comfortable, but she thought it could be. Ven started her work immediately. First she would need to clear the snow, then she would need to find something for bedding. It would be difficult during winter. A pelt, maybe. Ven was so lost in thought that she barely even noticed the pale woman dancing and frolicking into her line of sight. She did see her, though, and stopped what she was doing after a few seconds.

Hello! I'm Ven. Ulrich accepted me into the pack, She ducked her head deferentially, because she didn't know the woman's rank and didn't want to assume, but her tail wagged in a friendly manner.
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thank you <3

Though Ady wasn't sure what a therapist was or a couch. She would have been excited to help anyone find one. Whilst throwing questions at their feet. Always eager to learn new things, this former princess. 

Ady made a soft oh sound and then danced closer. Hi! i'm Adylaide, though you can call me Ady. Ulrich is my husband. It's so very nice to meet you.

Ady moved closer and watched with wide brown eyes as the other moved things and dug around beneath a tree root. 

Whatever are you doing?
9 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
So this was Adylaide! Ven immediately decided that she liked the woman, who had a whimsical air about her. She grinned at the question and beckoned Ady closer. Setting up a couch! For therapy! Y'know, you lie down, relax, talk about your feelings... Ven's tone as she spoke of these things was, for lack of a better word, lovestruck. She adored her practice, however much it might be scorned by others.

I don't have any patients just yet, but I want a comfortable place ready for them, She explained further, and glanced at the root. It still needs some work.
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady gave a warm smile, and stared at the tree branch or root with an open, curious gaze. Therapy. Oh you mean those that need to talk about their problems and the like? Goodness we didn't have one of those in our kingdom. Probably should have, perhaps things would have ended how they did. Though I can't complain. As my life is infinitely better now.

What kind of patients are you looking for? Ady smiled sweetly. SHe'd like to help the new girl if she needed it. She wanted her pack mates to succeed in their endeavors.
9 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
As Adylaide spoke, Ven immediately thought of her potential as a patient. She didn't reveal much of her former life, but from what she implied, there was something to unpack. Ven tried to curb her enthusiasm. It just wouldn't do to start drooling over the first potential patient she came across. And her leader, no less!

Anyone who needs me! Ven answered brightly. I don't have a specialty yet. Yet! I'm going to figure it out soon. When she had actual patients.
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady was sure she could benefit from speaking with someone other than Ully so she was already making plans to talk with Venaya at different times. It would be a nice reprieve for both her and Ully.

Well I am sure I will find you to speak with you again. Though today It won't do to be unpacking all teh baggage. Instead let's get you settled. I'm so glad you have joined us.