Firefly Glen Blue Masquerade, Strangers look on
167 Posts
Ooc — Teo
You are a storyteller and a man with an old spirit, hm?

Knowing sparked in the white hunter’s eyes.

Alaric offered advice, that one could never be prepared for anything. It was a fair enough statement. Kannoyak was not a man who was confident enough for such a mentality. He had met many who were. The white hunter had not known this path for himself. He hoped to persevere through any challenge that would be offered to him. He would triumph over it with a cool head, knowing that he followed a righteous path.

This one is pleased to have met you.
Moonspear
Councilor*
543 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deep seated chuckled and he nodded. I suppose I am. But my spirit must be old to carry so many stories of all those i have met.

There was a knowing look in the other males eyes. And Alaric found he had enjoyed this day. THis conversation especially. He would look for this man, more now. He hoped he found what he was looking for and he found something that made him abandon his level head, just once, because he imagined it was then this one would find he was quite passionate under it all.

I am pleased to have met you too.
167 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Last from me. <3

Stories are good for learning. All wolves can learn from these tales, even if they are grown.

Kannoyak was not so proud that he might ignore this truth. He had learned things from the stories of the shaman women in his village. They had shared new light on his problems with words spun together with meaning. The skills that Alaric brought to the world were of great importance. Even a simple hunter man knew this.

This one must speak with the others. We will meet again, storyteller man.

The white wolf dipped his snout to the dark-furred man. He would not forget the green of his eyes or the way his voice told his tale. Kannoyak slipped away to seek some of the others who had gathered.