Firestone Hot Springs they'll be killed
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
All Welcome 
"fine spot here, @Sadey," colt briggs grunted as he settled with his back against the stone lip of a hot-pool. "might be worth settin' a spell."
but he glanced on toward the mountains. "no way reno kin be far. now young marston, him i do worry about. neither gun nor red was up there when the snow came, so," he went on, including them as if he knew for a fact they lived. "how yew patchin' up yerself?"
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey turned grey eyes towards him. Offered him a small smile. She licked along the seam of her muzzle, and settled her head back to her paws, but kept gaze on him.

At least fir winter. Got nice warm, and I can patch up jest fine. Reno will find us he always does. And as much as that boy likes yew. He'll find youse I'm sure.

Sadey shifted and turned her ruined side towards him. It healed alright. Still a little busted up inside, but those few days holed up in the cave, just resting. Did me up alright. If i continue to take it easy I should be alright. I may never be able to fight as well as i did though, Colt. Yew should know that. In case we get in a bind. Not sure if i'll be able to get us out of it. But maybe with a little more rest.

She'd heard of rib injuries taking a while to heal, but once they did. Most wolves were right as rain. Hopefully, that would be the case, but she wanted him aware.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
sadey spoke and colt floated on the wiregrass langour of her voice. "we won't be takin' more chances 'less we need," he decided in a low growl.
he'd learned his lesson.
"maybe i gone soft." he spat his birchjuice into the warm ground. "but i been thinkin', maybe we find a real nice spot, once all of us are together, yew know. settle right proper."
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey nodded in his affirmation. She could accept that. She was fine with no more chances. however. Could they ever be normal? ANy of them. She had tried it, and enemies found them anyway.

Do yew think we could? Yew forget Colt, i tried it. It didn't end well for Jax. She sighed and shifted and placed a paw over his in a small show of companionship. He could remove it if he wished.

If that's what yew want to try, well you got me messmate. Perhaps we can even find Red finally. Or she ken find you.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
red. he was thinking of her. he always did. mayhaps that's how sadey knew where he mind was.
"yew really loved jax." he didn't need her to confirm; colt was working up to something. "never thought it was fer me. maybe it ain't."
he let it go. sadey's love for jax was something beating and sweet, something colt could affix in his mind.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Colt was obsessed with the little redbird he had taken under his wing. And though Sadey knew it was a bit of a fire play, she wouldn't blame him not one bit. She had loved Jax with that all consuming obsession.

I did. She nodded her head unsure what else to say there. There wasn't words for Jax.

I didn't think it was for me either. And as for you Colt. I think it already probably bit you. And it bit her. She'll come back to yew. of that I can guarantee. Not sure when, but she'll be there.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
colt shuffled his paws a bit, almost boyishly as sadey spoke of he and red. seemed like she was coming around a bit.
he grunted companionably after that. "yew think yew'll love agin, sadey?" briggs asked, almost softly.
228 Posts
Ooc —
There was a restlessness to Colt Briggs. She could feel it there under the surface. He was already long gone in love with red and she didn't know what to do for him. SHe knew that restlessness, and oh yes that pain and she hoped, he didn't feel it. They were rough and wild, dirty and loud. There was something to said about the whoring, and the killing and the theiving, but she still felt they deserved happiness even if they were the lowest scum that walked and talked and breathed. There was some even lower. LIke rapists, people that hurt children in a way that need not even thought of.

I'm not sure, Briggs. There's not many men in our way of life here.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
"then pick yew a new type of man, sadey," colt grunted. if they settled, really tried at it, then why couldn't she have a new life with a man stronger in — well, other ways, he guessed.
but he could not imagine it.
colt wasn't one for imagining, not much anymore.
he sighed and fell silent, staring off into the snow around the edges of the hotspring.
228 Posts
Ooc —
She chuckled. Pick a new type of man eh? But i like the bad ones. With that little bit of wild.

She shook her head again with a laugh. What has you so up in arms Briggs? It can't just be thar Red aint here. Though I'm sure its most of it.

She almost said loss, but she worded it better, because heaven help her she'd find a way to reunite those two ijets.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
last for me!  love u as always :D *excited to see what u do next w sadey!*

colt wanted to say, but he had no words, and his heart hemmed up in the next second. "couldn't rightly say, sadey."
colt pushed himself upright.
red thrummed in his mind; he could not bear to speak of it. of her. "gonna hunt. rest up."
his voice was a grunt. colt pulled off into the snow.