Stone Circle Can this be my job?
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Private 

Though pregnant, Ethan did not want to be a burden to his pack. Especially since he was a man, and though he was a female-born man, it was the time of the year that men needed to hunt for the women, and he felt he had to live up to that as long as he could. He knew that soon he'd be bedridden or at least stuck in camp as he awaited his young. He looked around for someone to hunt with, when he spotted Taktuq. He padded up to her, dipping his head in greeting. "Hello, Taktuq." He said. "Care to join me in some hunting?" He asked
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Settling back into Kvarsheim felt like settling into home. The same clone forest, the same standing stones, the same familiar faces as when she had left. Even without Sanja the wolves of Kvarsheim stood, as firm as the rocks upon the hillside. They, too, had suffered loss - all a little broken - and yet, here they stayed.

She had come to the stones to visit the graves of those who had passed before her. Small flowers sprouted around them now and Taktuq groomed the ground. Perhaps she might cultivate this place, perhaps grown a garden here. She did not have much time for artistry, but it seemed poetic to her. It seemed like something she thought her mother might have liked.

Taktuq tipped her ear to catch Ethan’s voice.

Hallo, Ethan, she said, with a smile, turning. Her eyes came first on the other’s swollen belly and she felt a small heat fill her chest. But she smiled steady and quickly found her gaze to her packmate’s again. Ya, I would love to!

And she stepped into a long stretch and asked, have you already found a trail to follow?

Thanks for starting!
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"No, but I know there's some rabbit tunnels just a little back, so I figured we could check there. It's pretty easy to hunt rabbits out of their tunnels when theres two of us." Ethan said. He noticed her gaze flick to his belly. "Yes, I'm expecting." He said, though he knew she knew.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She smiled at that prospect. Then it’s a plan! and her tail swept the air. It had been long since she had hunted together!

Taktuq moved to fall in step with Ethan — though now, the woman spoke of her pregnancy, and Taktuq’s cheeks grew warm. She had seen her staring! Of course she had. How many wolves would? Probably not very many… though certainly more than her!

How long? she asked, now that the door had been opened to speak. And with whom? The only eligible bachelor here was Gunnar, and she hadn’t noticed any man scent lingering within the territory here. Was it was hard to hunt with a growing belly? Was it at all uncomfortable? But her phrasing, well, it just seemed rude. She finally settled on, what is like?
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"More than two weeks now. Right away on my first heat started, I went out looking. It was before the meeting though. So I did not know the rules and mated without the permission of Gunnar and Bjarna. It was with a man of Epoch. I am worried about concequences now though. I may be kicked from the pack." Ethan said. "But let us not worry about this right now." He said. "We need to focus on the hunt." He realized he didn't answer her last question but he wanted to get off the topic.

He led Taktuq to the rabbit holes he'd found. "Because I am expecting, I feel it will be easiest if I bark into the tunnels, and you stand on the other end to catch them. I will run over to help once I have startled them." He said.

so ethan has been kicked, on a thread dated to the 18th, so this needs to be backdated for sake of the timeline making sense. i'll just backdate it to the 17th if thats ok.
***Signature***