Sleepy Fox Hollow landarbeit
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
All Welcome 
paleo glowed beneath a covering of fresh snow. mahler worked to remark their borders, finding a certain serene calm in the aloneness.
he went down to the lake to check the sprouting blossoms of poppy and found swans there, which hissed at him but did not move to attack.
they exchanged a look with each other and then the hunter walked on.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
109 Posts
Ooc —
present date maybe? all good if not tho! <3

siku had grown into a tall frame. horribly tall. he had frequently asked himself when he would stop growing and for a long while it had felt like the answer was never.

the only good thing was that long legs made the long walks easier. even if practically always looked like he was hunting something with his lanky form. his giant height inspired no confidence in himself. quite the opposite.

he felt grateful to spot mahler, to distract himself from his own thoughts.

mahler! he called out warmly. livelier than the boy that had first come to paleo. can i help?

it did not matter with what.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
yes! <3

siku was incredibly tall, reaching close to mahler's own if not surpassing. where the patriarch had a great deal of muscle, his adoptive son was still only a boy with the promise of honed strength.
mahler waved his tail to signal the younger wolf on, chuffing. "avoid the swans," he laughed aloud. "they are ready to strike."
he pointed to a nest of twigs and mud along the edge of the lake.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
109 Posts
Ooc —
i have not seen them before.

he admitted. only stealing a glance or two at the odd necked creatures.

quick he was to curve his path so he could near mahler without the beasts reaching him.

when are we boys ready for making trades?

a casual question, even if his voice wobbled softly.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
"vhen i find a place to trade," mahler jested, then reached to nudge the boy's head. "are you ready to visit epoch and mereo?"
tones then, thoughtful, inviting his son to speak.