Blacktail Deer Plateau high tower at sea.
328 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
im so sorry this took forever but akashingo is arriving! please let at least @Toula post first! i want to say no posting order since idk how many will hop in, every few (three or four maybe?) days we'll do a new round!

the scent of the men laid thick here. she recalled the dreadfather (@Ingram) and the deathbringer (@Sanguinex) who had come to akashingo. the otherworldly ways they held about them that enchanted her then and dared to enchant her now!

you will learn plenty here. she instructed to her daughter with a soft pressing of kisses. warm eyes drifted towards the dutiful @Sokha. perhaps a knowing look! the possibilities here might be endless for her as well, no? treva was not blind to what the nebet lacked.

manners, kindness. be the radiant sun that you are in akashingo, my love. more words for her treasured daughter. would you like to call?

this honor could be hers! for they would come to learn the voice of toula most.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
616 Posts
Ooc — anon
they had arrived!
Toula looked to her mother with bright, hopeful eyes. she preened beneath her touch, smiling up at the woman all the while. her gaze turned to Sokha, one of the court that would stay here with her!
leaning toward the Shabti as she spoke once more, the girl gently nodded. for Akashingo, she would be all that. for Akashingo, she would become more.
and then she tilted her head back, calling for those of Basilica to come and greet them. and when her call quieted, she settled primly alongside her mother, eyes seeking.
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the dreadfather is summoned, and so the patronsaint of the void wastes little time moving to intercept basilica's guests. as of late, there had been several: more than what ingram considered to be the usual.

but he is not particularly surprised: the flatlands are a heavy traffic area.

his pace slows as he spots, first, treva and then the two women that accompany her.

but to her, first, he greets.

queen of akashingo, he rumbles with a dip of his head. what brings you to the doorstep of basilica?

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
83 Posts
Ooc —
A call rings through the veil of Basilica's land.

The deathbringer hears it.

Quick in pace, he arrives soon enough. The dreadfather is already present, but this doesn't come as a surprise.

Joining at Ingram's side, the dagger's gaze shadows over the arrivals. Three women, one younger, and an assortment of others. Only one of them does he recognize.

Greetings are exchanged, and through it all, the white man remains silent. He is not one who cares much for socialization. So, as it is simple, he chooses not to, instead acting the part of the dutiful watchman.
328 Posts
Ooc —
i have brought, my daughter, toula to learn from you and yours for a time, dreadfather.

her voice is warm and dripping with honey.

she is pious, deeply devoted above all. a blessing from akashingo, if you will. her eyes shone with the smile she wore now. even if it was one of a regal woman.

perhaps it went without saying that her lovely daughter would be more of a boon than a drain.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
616 Posts
Ooc — anon
the Amiirad looked reverently up toward her Divine Mother with a smile that matched her mothers honeyed warmth; it was all sweetness. and then she dipped her head politely toward the Dreadfather and the guests with Him.
we bring some gifts from Akashingo. meats, and pelts, for you and yours, here Toula looked to an attendant who brought a small array of these things. furs that carried some of their fine meats for sampling, and others untouched and lovely to behold. small, these things, but still fine!
her gaze falls to the man alongside the Dreadfather. Toula offers him a bright smile, too, and shyly speaks, I do look forward to our friendship, with the small sway of her tail. and that was the truth! she wanted to know and to come to love them all. that they would welcome her at all warmed her, and her blue-green gaze was full of hope!
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
ingram's gaze moves from akashingo's queen to it's princess, brought to basilica: to learn. mercurial seaglass gaze takes in the young girl, accepting this and itching to show her his threadbones and impart upon her the knowledge he holds: generational and voidspoke as it is.

and perhaps there were things she could teach him, in turn. different perspectives that he does not consider, about her own culture, even.

i would be more than happy to take her beneath my tutelage. ingram accepts in a quiet rumble.

thank you, young toula. he says then, gaze roving over the gifts they brought. rest assured, she will be well looked after during her time here. perhaps, the safest place would be alongside him as he mentored her, but he would not presume she would be interested in only shadowing him.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
328 Posts
Ooc —
last round! let's wrap and fade? :)

it was smooth!

the dreadfather accepted with a grace unbecoming of his name. he hardly seemed dreadful in any regard. oh, but she let her mind run away with it!

i ask to rest for a few days and see her settle. then i will be back to akashingo while she learns.

oh she did hope his hospitality would continue!