Two Rivers Isle But all I had was pixel affection
9 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Private 
Venaya took to exploring her new home. She gravitated to the southern forest first, finding familiarity under the trees. Even under snow, it teemed with life. Ven only took stock of the scents for now, tracking one and then the next in a series of idle inquiries. Soon she would hunt, but not now.

One trail in particular interested her, though. The ground was speckled with blood, the scent tinged metallic, but she had never encountered anything like it. Ven stopped to puzzle over the scent and wonder what sort of creature it came from, and whether she should follow and find out on her own. It seemed unwise to invite danger so soon after joining the pack, but if it was dangerous, it was a concern to all of them. Ven could only frown as she worked through her dilemma.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich smelled the blood on the wind and followed it, but it soon mingled with the scent of the pack's newest member, Venaya. It did not smell like coyote blood, so he did not think she was hurt. Perhaps she had hunted and killed something? He found her after a few minutes, seeming to study the blood trail on the ground. Greetings, he said, and approached where she stood. I thought perhaps you had killed something, but I see that is false. I wonder what this is. He bent his head and sniffed at the blood curiously.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

9 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Ulrich appeared shortly, apparently scenting the blood just as she had. Relieved by his presence, Ven nodded a greeting and lingered for a second more on the scent before turning her full attention to him.

No. I've never encountered anything like this, She looked back to the blood trail and tilted her head at it briefly. Do you think we should follow? It seemed to lead toward the outskirts of the territory, but that didn't mean whatever left it was gone. Ven was all too happy to leave this decision to her leader, because she really wasn't sure what to do.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
sorry for the wait oof

Ulrich's brow furrowed as he thought about her question of whether to follow the blood trail. He bent down and sniffed at it again, smelled it on the wind. This was possibly worrying, but it could also mean food for their caches. He stood up again, looking at Venaya. We'll follow, but carefully. Take it slowly and stay alert.

Ulrich automatically went ahead of her, taking the lead, not because he was a leader but because he felt the need to protect her, like he felt that need with all his packmates. If whatever had left this trail was dangerous, he would not let her get attacked first.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!