Razorback Ridge I need a place to live, with my family
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Joining 
Ethan is pregnant with Dasher, a wolf of Epochs pups. He was a wolf of Kvarsheim but after mating, learned of a rule stating he needed to ask permission before doing so. He got kicked out as a consequence, and is taking his one and a half year old son, Ike, with him. Ike doesn't need to be in the same pack as Ethan, but I was hoping Ethan could join to be able to raise his pups alongside Dasher.

@Arsenio | @Tamar

Ethan padded up, all the way from his old home of Kvarsheim, to the sunspire mountains where he knew Dasher resided in the pack of Epoch. It was his only real hope right now. He had his son, @Ike, with him, but he didn't need Ike to be accepted into the pack. He knew Ike could manage on his own if he needed to, and could always go back to Kvarsheim if no pack would accept him. Ethan did not have that luxury.

Exhausted from the extra weight he was carry on his treck, he sent Ike out to hunt something as an offering for the pack, while he rested, a good distance from the border.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ike checked with his dad, making sure he was ok, before following the instructions. He found a rabbit tunnel and was able to bark into it, startling the rabbits, and then run to the other side and catch 3 of the 6 that ran out. He was satisfied with that, knowing it was no easy task for one to do on their own. He wasn't sure how he felt now, being a loner again. He liked the sanctuary Kvarsheim gave him, but he knew he couldn't leave Ethan on his own in this state, so he left his home, to travel with his dad, in hopes of finding a new, safe, place for them to reside. with his unborn younger siblings.
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
No worries. I think Epoch has enough room for them and the other puppies being born. ^^

The redstone man had gone to pace the ridge above Epoch. He had followed a winding path from the base of their home through the thick trees and up to spiraling stone. When he had found a place where the footing was easier and the views were beautiful, he stopped to survey their home. Arsenio’s mind was heavy with thought.

The scent of prey drew him near to where Ethan and Ike were. The man padded into view, sharp blue eyes seeking the first with interest.

Greetings, you are near Epoch. Is there something you seek? Arsenio inquired, head tilting. The Arche’s eyes were intense and curious. They smelled of other wolves, at least. Their scent was nothing like the soldier’s of Mereo, though.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan rose, and dipped his head. "Greetings. My name is Ethan. I am aware this is Epoch, I believe a man I mated with, by the name of Dasher, is one of your ranks. I am seeking sanctuary for myself, my son, and mine and Dasher's unborn pups. He said to come to him if I ever needed help. And I do. I was kicked out of my pack for mating without the approval of the alphas, though I was unaware of this rule until the deed was already done. So I have come here with my son from past litters, in hopes we can be allowed to stay, at least until the pups are born. Myself and Ike are both fine hunters, and he also has a way with teaching the younger ones." Ethan said, then gestured to Ike for him to introduce himself.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ike stepped forward as his dads press, and dipped his head too. "As my father said, my name is Ike. I was not kicked out of the pack, as I am too young to breed, and unable to get pregnant for that matter anyway, but I chose to go with him, as to not leave him alone, and as to not stay in a pack that did not want my dad." Ike said. "I am also a fine hunter, caught these 3 rabbits on my own a bit ago, and I guess I do have a way with pups. I was able to sorta teach a pup of our old pack, Kvarsheim, some english, and I bonded with him well." Ike said, thinking of his friend he left behind.
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The Arche listened to the wo-

Confusion found his features. The wolf who was introduced as Ethan was referenced as being a man. Even the boy called the pregnant wolf his father. Arsenio had not experienced something like this. He’d seen women soldiers, of course. He had never known a woman who spoke as a man. Knowing that Ethan carried one of their newest member’s children was of further concern. They had all been removed from their pack and were seeking shelter with Epoch.

Arsenio was forced to ask himself what Tamar might do. He knew that her kindness and generosity was strung through every action that she took.

Very well. Ah, forgive me- you prefer to be called a man, yes? The Arche sniffed at the air.

Epoch can give you a home. I ask that you begin at once with teaching last year’s pups. They are grown, nearly to their first year. Many of them are eager to find their passions. While you carry Dasher’s children, you should rest. See my wife @Tamar or our healer, Meadow. They are both kind and will assist with your pregnancy, if needed.

Breath rose from his nose and made a plume above his head.

Come, I will show you the grounds. Then, he set off to walk the path down to the vale.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Yes, I do, I identify as a transgender man, meaning I was born a female but I know I was meant to be a man so I live my life identifying as such, despite my female body. Sorry for not specifying earlier." Ethan said, addressing the mans question. "Might i ask your name, kind sir?" Ethan asked.

"Thank you, for taking us in. I will not allow myself to be a burden, while I still can, I will hunt, and only rest when I no longer can hunt, but I have some time left." Ethan said. He knew Ike would love teaching the younger members of Epoch as well, and he turned to see his boys face at the assignment he was given.

He started to follow the man as he started to lead them around the territory.
***Signature***

Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ike's eyes brightened when he heard his assignment. He would love to teach the younger wolves, even if they were only a bit younger than him. "I can do that." Ike said happily. "I can teach them to hunt and fight, I promise. I'll get to it right away!" He said, excited.

He then too started to follow the man as he started to lead them through the territory
++Signature++

Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
That is fine, Arsenio assured the other man, nodding his head.

Though the Arche didn’t understand it, he wasn’t the sort to be unaccepting. They sought refuge. They were alone and Ethan carried children within him. If they didn’t have a place for those pups to be born, they would surely not last long. Knowing that Dasher was the father of such a coupling, Arsenio thought it only fitting that Ethan and Ike be allowed to stay in the vale. It might help the man feel more comfortable, having familiar faces beside him.

Ike seemed eager to help. This assured the Arche that he had made a sound decision. Young blood would bring life to their home.

I am Arsenio Galanis. My wife is Tamar, he spoke softly of the woman he loved. She is lovely in all things and will be a great support during your pregnancy. Meadow, our healer, is also a good soul. She is dedicated and dutiful in everything she does. Arsenio thought highly of the woman with sunset fur.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
The idea of others experienced with birth being around soothed Ethan. His last one had been alone, other than with a young female, too young to have had pups herself, doing her best to soothe him but not knowing how to. This one will be much easier, he could hope.

Ethan longed for a permanent mate. He hoped that maybe he could start something with Dasher, now that they would be living together, and by the way Arsenio spoke of his mate, it made him long for one even more. Ike was too young still to feel feelings like this, but he knew his son would one day feel like this too. He wished Mya was still around though, so he could've had a daughter who would have pups, but his girl was gone now.

He dipped his head when Arsenio gave his name. "Thank you again, Arsenio." He said
***Signature***

Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Arsenio is a cool name." Ike remarked. "Does it have a meaning? I know Ike means laughter, in the language mine and my fathers names originate from." He added. "I also know Ethan means firm and strong." He also added.
++Signature++

Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Arsenio offered a smile to Ethan, understanding that it must have been a great relief to have a place for their family.

As he led the duo down into the vale, Ike complimented the Arche’s name. The redstone wolf laughed, as if the noise had been conjured by the young man’s name. He turned bright blue eyes on their newest member.

Arsenio means strong and manly, he answered with a whiffing flag of his tail. I think some of my father’s hopes were put into my name. It didn’t matter what Arsenio’s father’s intentions had been. He had never been a good man. Whatever strength the Arche had earned had come from his own spirit.

Ike is a good name. My son is called Antigone. Perhaps you might teach him to laugh, hm? A blue-eyed wink was given to the pale young figure.
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
skipping E this round since nothing was really directed at him

Ike nodded. "Thats a cool meaning to a name! It's kinda like my dads, both meaning strong." Ike remarked. He found himself feeling and acting younger, and more free, with Arsenio than he had with the wolves of Kvarsheim, other than Skald. And Arsenio wasn't a young boy like Skald was, so Ike had a feeling the whole air of Epoch was lighter than that of Kvarsheim, and that made him feel younger and happy.

He nodded when Arsenio asked if he could make his son laugh. "I will try." Ike said. "I had a young friend, he's about 5-6 months old now, back in Kvarsheim. And even though we barely spoke eachothers languages, we always made eachother laugh." Ike told him. He also realized all three of them had sharp blue eyes, which he found cool, and remarked on. "We all have blue eyes."
++Signature++

Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
No worries! We can wrap this up and have a new one, if you'd like. ^^

When Ike spoke of the friend he had left behind, Arsenio wondered if the boy missed them. Arsenio had not heard of Kvarsheim. He felt that he had hidden himself away in the vale, keeping only to the tasks that would benefit their members, turning a cold shoulder to anyone else.

I hope you will make new friends in Epoch, he offered to Ike. My son is a curious young man. He is very serious, particular about certain things. I do not understand him. It felt strange to admit this to someone he had just met. Realizing that he had spoken his feelings aloud, the Arche clapped his mouth shut and paused at the edge of the woods.

This is it. Please, make yourselves comfortable… find a place to make your dens. I will come seek you out after a few days to make sure that you do not need anything.

And Arsenio waited, in case they had more they wished to say.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Thank you again, Arsenio." Ethan said, as the man wrapped things up. "You have helped a great deal." He added, not knowing where he'd be when he had pups if he didn't have a pack
***Signature***

Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ike got serious when the man opened up. "I hope I can make him laugh then, or at least get him to see the fun in the world. Hopefully him seeing me, being nearly 2ish, still enjoying myself and laughing, and see that its ok to have fun and not be serious all the time." Ike offered

When Arsenio wrapped things up, Ike too dipped his head in gratitude. "Thank you." He said.
++Signature++