Firestone Hot Springs Tryna drag me down and it hurts so bad
83 Posts
Ooc —
After Ingram had agreed to his plan, Sanguinex set off immediately. The search for liberation from their fate was underway. He wouldn't fail. He couldn't.

It didn't take long before he made it to the springs. 

As promises, he wouldn't range too far. This was his first leg. Still close to home, but enough distance for the posibility of encountering a new face or two.
40 Posts
Ooc —
She continued her walk.

Not yet, it seemed, had she roamed too far from this area. In circles, almost, her travels took her. Something about her liked this place. Mountains were near. A good place to make home. she thought.

Not only this... but there were many near this mountain space. Big ones, too. 

A crude smirk crawled its way onto her expression as she moved forward. There was a white giant not too far ahead. A good body to make use of.

Creeping upon them, she stopped a pace or two away.

Giant white wolf, She called, sharply demanding his attention.

Common | Trigedasleng
—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—
` ` Blood must have blood. ` `
83 Posts
Ooc —
Someone called. Not his name, but it was quite obvious they addressed him.

Jutting his skull up, Sanguinex turned to face the body belonging to the voice. A median, brown wolf, with odd markings below the eyes and along the muzzle. Odd. But a part of him liked it.

I have a name, you know. He drawled, taking a short step closer to get a better look.
40 Posts
Ooc —
"I have a name, you know."

She snorted, tail flagging a bit. Perhaps.but do I look like I care? Her expression said it plainly, but no words of the sort would escape her.

You, alone?

The scent of others lingered upon him, but no shadows followed near.

Common | Trigedasleng
—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—
83 Posts
Ooc —
Not the humorous type, Sanguinex decided. But neither was he.

"You, alone?"

Maybe. What's it to you? Why did she care if he was alone or not? 

Regardless, he wouldn't give away the answer. Not yet.
40 Posts
Ooc —
A clear answer, he did not give.

Fair enough.

He was smart, in some sense. If being alone was a weakness, he would not make it seem so.

White wolf big... strong. An observance anyone would have. Wanheda make use of white wolf.

Common | Trigedasleng
—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—
83 Posts
Ooc —
White wolf. She continued to say it, rather ask for his name. Irritating, it would soon become.

Sanguinex, He corrected sharply, lip tugging back a bit.

Wanheda? Then he asked, puzzled, unaware of the term's meaning.
40 Posts
Ooc —
Sanguinex. A name. One she would not use, for she did not care to.

Wanheda, mean commander of death. Mountain walkers call mountain woman this. This was her name, as it had been.

Common | Trigedasleng
—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—
83 Posts
Ooc —
Mountain walkers. Mountain woman. Wanheda. 

So many references he didn't yet understand. Was she referring to herself?

Are you Wanheda? And mountain woman? 

To call herself a woman of the mountains was an odd thing. But hey— everyone had their own quirks.
40 Posts
Ooc —
The white wolf was catching on.

She nodded. Yes.

Then turning her back to him, she chuffed. White wolf coming? She intended to lead him away, claiming him as her own. But would he follow?

Common | Trigedasleng
—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—
83 Posts
Ooc —
This Wanheda was so quick to lead him away. Sanguinex was utterly appalled; not to mention confused. 

Growling faintly, he slid his stance into a defensive one. I have a leader already. And he wasn't about to let his loyalties change to quickly.
40 Posts
Ooc —
He was hesitant, refusing to come with her.

A leader of his own, he claimed.

She did not speak for a long moment, pondering. If there were others like him, there was a chance she could take them all with her to the mountain. They would all be hers; not just him.

Take me. Wanheda demanded, staring blankly towards the man.

Common | Trigedasleng
—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—
83 Posts
Ooc —
So quickly, her mind changed. 

But he wouldn't deny the request. She could be the answer to their problems.

Sanguinex relaxed his stance, ears twitching. If that's what you want... He agreed, though still hesitant. Follow me.