Ouroboros Spine and now i can consider there is no distance
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Private 
She looked for @Kukutux on swift feet.

A little floating in her steps as she moved down from the high reaches of the spine, off to the familiar shape of the moonwoman's ulaq.

Surely they must speak!

Her cheeks flushed and her eyes held a softness.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
surely they must!

kukutux went to sakhmet, the same rosewater blush to her cheeks.

knowing, as she met the gentle eyes of her wife with the springjade of her own.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Sakhmet meant to great her with full force!

To hold her for a moment, press a kiss to a cheek! All if allowed, of course. Everything still felt so new, so fresh.

A part of her wondered if she may wake soon.

I am your wife! A soft laugh, breathless and dazzled by her own statement! And I think I may also be —!

Well, what if she spoke too soon? What if she was wrong?

She meant to lean back into Kukutux's white fur.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"you are," kukutux gleamed in smile, wending slender arms around her fire-starter, lost only in their touches for a moment.

"and i think the same in myself," came an answering whisper, the word of mothers aware they have conceived again but still unwilling to share it so soon, guarding the secret which unfurls and grows in the protection of guardian bones.

aiolos! he would be taataa again, and this time twice!

"bear them with me here, in our ulaq."

it was large enough for the three of them and many children besides; six had already been raised to laugh and tumble in the sunny clearing just outside, surrounded by curing hides and drying meat, herbs curling in the sunlight, the work of young women and the hunting of young men moving to and fro on the paths just below the little slope.

it could be so again.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
The same!

It was good. It was better if it was both of them. Sakhmet knew this in a way she could only describe as instinct.

Then her eyes turned towards the soft shape of the place that had seen so much life. So much healing, love, growth. A safe place for whatever may come.

It left only one answer then!

Of course.

Granted she had no clue how it might work when the time truly came. If they might be able to handle all the closeness when new bodies were brought earthside.

What do our days look like now?

Another kiss, the inability to let go of Moonwoman!
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
there was something softer between them, between a woman and her wife that was different from sun man's embrace.

both beautiful.

and both her own now.

"spend them with me. first, sialuk builds her home on the mountain. we will make furs and meat to bring them as they settle, my daughter and the ones she gathers."

"second, i have heard shikoba call to inutsuk. we must organize hunting while we are still able, innak."

how good it was to make ready a future with sakhmet!
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
It would be nice to be more...involved. See faces. Be a wolf who went between the spine and spear. It would certainly provide a distraction from everything changing so rapidly around her!

There was talk of maybe hunting the coast. I told Kivaluk of the seals and their fatty meat.

An idea, but she held her breath waiting for her wife's response.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"we should go," she said, thinking of the good fat.

her mouth watered.

"it will be good for the children."

surely! they both carried by now. she looked in confident peace at her wife. her wife.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
For the children!

Her cheeks flushed warmly, sharply.

I hope it is daughters from me.

She vocalized this, a wish and want.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"and i hope it is sons from me," she said, kissing her wife's cheek. "i have planned many marriages! let my sons grow and bring home their wives to their mother's village."

she laughed with delight, her eyes shining almost girlish with love.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
maybe fade? <3

It was beautiful and true.

How many daughters Kukutux had raised and how many seemed destined to be wed off to their beloved. Away from the reaches of mothers and of Moonglow.

You have hunters to lead them and Sunman! Her voice hitched nearly astonish and breathless. Your sons will grow wonderfully.

Here or away, but she did not say.