Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Private 
For whenever you have the time.

It had been far too long since Aiolos had a decent conversation with the man, @Inutsuk. Aiolos had only shown him a stern gaze and hardened stance when he had returned, fearful he might act in the same manner which Lote's former husband had. 

Much time had passed since then. Inutsuk was repairing the damage he had caused by his leave. Mojag had returned and Aiolos hoped the little family was doing better. It was due time Aiolos sought the other man out.
moonglow daddy
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Soo sorry I missed this! I saw it while clearing out my pms... and glad I did! I've been wanting to get a thread up with them lately!

Aiolos came to find the returned hunter. This surprised Inutsuk; but in truth, he was grateful. For this ceased the possibility of an awkward approach.

Sunman, He greeted respectfully, skull inclined lowly.

But for what reason was he sought out, he wondered? This could only be answered through the man's words, and Inutsuk waited expectantly.

Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Your 100% fine! Glad you didn't end up missing it tho! I would have eventually poked you. Lol

Much of Moonglow for Aiolos was blood, family and for those outside of that, his interactions with them were limited, vague in usually their day-to-day tasks. Aiolos was a reserved man though knew when his presence was needed. He hoped that Inutsuk would not find hesitancy by his presence. 

Inutsuk. He greeted in turn, silent for a moment where Aiolos wondered how to approach from here. I'm glad for your rerurn... and Mojag's. Inutsuk had found be and Shikoba's missing son, after all. And that you seem to be faring well...? He rose a brow with question.
moonglow daddy
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Greetings passed, there was then the subject of how things had been since his return.

All has been well, He answered simply. It has taken some time, but Shikoba has welcomed me back within her heart. I am grateful for her forgiveness, as I am of yours and Kukutux'. Else he may have never been allowed to return to the village.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos dips down his chin in knowledgment of Sunman and Moonwoman welcoming Inutsuk back into their pack and his thanks for this. 

We worried when you left, but worried still when you returned. Aiolos head returns to height, a long lined, grim expression on his lips. Once before a man here abandoned his mate and when he came back, he was not the wolf he once was. Did Inutsuk know the story of their former First Hunter?
moonglow daddy
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Inutsuk had caused great worry. He knew this without fail.

I promise to you— I will not be a man such as he. He knew this story that he had heard. This man that sunman spoke him—Inutsuk did not know them, but he did know that they were a wolf he would never become. He had returned to Shikoba, and it would remain this way.

How do things fare in the ulaq between you and Kukutux? Inquisitive now, changing the direction of their conversation. Life did not revolve only around him.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
A promise, that he would never be like this. Never do the things which that man had done to Lote. Aiolos was only grateful both he and Kukutux were there to pick up the pieces of it. Aiolos gives a silent nod and speaks no more of it. 

He mentions the wellbeing of Aiolos' own hearth then. His features brighten at the thought of @Kukutux. As lively as ever. She keeps me on my toes, that one. She was a endlessly loving woman, opening to all and filled with want. She has found comfort in a second wife, @Sakhmet. I think I will be a busy man this spring. He speaks with a toothy grin.
moonglow daddy
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
It is good to be busy. He answered with a lighthearted chuckle. They are both good women. And with them, strong offspring. And besides, they will have a good father to guide them. One better than Inutsuk ever could have been.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos nods, a 'hmmm' on his lips as he does so. He hoped for his children's strength to be in their health, for not all were made or might have a want to be hunters or warriors. There was spirit-walkers, healers and historians among those he had helped create as well. Those few that had been born with an ailment, like Kausiut's foot and Wilwarin's sickliness, it was hard on them and hard just for the father to watch it without any power to stop it. 

I assume you will be a busy man again too this spring? Aiolos thought of Inutsuk and Shikoba and if she would give her mate the chance at being a father to little ones again.
moonglow daddy