Blacktail Deer Plateau Dance with the devil
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
All Welcome 
Ash Paw moved from her prone position. She forced her self up and frowned. She was well into her pregnancy, her body was starting to show signs. She had made a life here, had started the small stirrings of a family here, and now she was stuck. Basilica was in ashes around them. And she wasn't sure how she felt about it, not really. She had been peaceful here, but the thought that stirred her further was, she was the reason. She had joined Sacarium and it had fallen apart around her, she had moved to Basilica and it also had fallen apart. So that posed at least to her, was she the reason. Did she embody the chaos of Sos and cause these catastrophes.

There was no denying she would need to decide what she was doing in time. She would need to find out where she was going and soon. The life that she carried relied on it. She puttered around the sacred spaces, tidying up the altars, even the new ones that had made their way into their fold. For Osiris and she wasn't sure of the others Iset maybe?
FORGIVING WHO YOU ARE
FOR WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN
84 Posts
Ooc — siv
He was battered and bruised.

A boy on the cusp of being no more.

It was there, in his haze of ambling along for no reason but to live, that he finds her. A woman who moved around some kind of structures. Cleaning them for one reason or another. A memory is struck in his brain that he can't recall. A place of tall stones and warmth.

He chattered teeth at her, the only sound he was willing to give.

zharille may join threads at anytime
kintla flatlands / great bear wilderness
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
630 Posts
Ooc — anon
I know we have our other thread but I can't get enough, and must have more! editing to adjust for dagur who I didn't see, so sorry! edit2: done!
the young Amiirad knew while others prepared Her things, that she would see to the altars here. with Ingram's own decision made, Toula hoped to invite another on their journey back—if the woman wished it!
Osiris was once a king. so He would appreciate finery as much as She herself did; to Him she brought a beautiful, pale feather. the young Toula had also offerings for Iset, and for Atka and Sos and Tawaret, these things carried in a bundle of fur.
but she heard the movement of another, and Toula turned then to see the unique features of Ash Paw! the young girl was happy to see her, a happy noise of greeting coming from her throat, but did not approach so swiftly yet before knowing whether or not Ash Paw was open to receiving her this moment. the divine girl would never presume!
but then there was a chittering noise, and Toula spun to see a new face. not one familiar to Her by sight, but then, it was She who was a guest here! all the same, She drew nearer to Ash Paw, an instinct to protect and be protected coming to her simultaneously. was this feeling the Gods at work?
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
The girl toula came upon her. A smile on her pleasant face. Hello Princess. She continued about her duties allowing the girl to approach. Though before she knew it a new noise came to her ears. Ears laid to her skull and she turned bright blue eyes to the noise.

Ash Paw put a paw in front of the girl and curled her tail up over her back. This was a girl barely out of woman hood and her motherly instincts flared to life. Though as she stared at the young beast, she gave a soft gasp.

He's hurt. She eased her body some, her ruff falling back to her neck. He was barely into manhood himself, held together it seemed by sheer will. Frost bitten and gods only knew what else. 

What ails you boy? She  moved a paw step closer, but no more. She briefly wondered if she should call for one of the other males, but she didn't yet.

Toula is a delight. I love her as does Ash Paw. And I am always happy for Dagur. What are his wounds.
FORGIVING WHO YOU ARE
84 Posts
Ooc — siv
poorly healing wounds to his left shoulder and ribs! also sorry he's so weird ):

He felt the unease of being outnumbered now.

The girl was bigger than him and the woman was, well, a woman. Older and certainly healthier than him. Both of them were.

That unease grew steadily until it felt like it might burst from his chest in a thudding heart. He regretted revealing himself and now he sought to pull away from both of them. Hunkered a bit low to show he meant little harm as he began to pace further out.

It was clear he was going to do everything he could to leave them be.

Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
630 Posts
Ooc — anon
it is mutual!

the heart of Her was warmed to see the gesture of Ash Paw. the young Toula did not miss it. and when Her eyes went back to the stranger, she saw all of his hurt—just as Ash Paw did, and said!
what was this woman’s own way? kindness—She saw it again! at least here and now, and perhaps because of his hurt. Toula would help, drawing alongside Ash Paw. her voice was soft, gentle. she did not race after him, not wanting to frighten him, but asked, please, wait—would you let us help you? 
Tawaret watched over him, for him to come across two healers this hour! Toula peered to Ash Paw, to be certain it was alright with her.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
With practiced eye she stared at him, but she also saw the wariness and the fear. Wait, please. I see your wounds your shoulder and your side. Bergamot would help with infection and aloe would soothe. I can have it brought to you and talk you through how to put it on yourself if you'd rather I didn't touch you.

Ash Paw drew herself up, haughty and prideful as always. Knowledge glinting in her eyes. If you don't allow me to at least get you the items. You may die.

Ash Paw gave the girl a nod. She could help if he would allow.
FORGIVING WHO YOU ARE
84 Posts
Ooc — siv
Die.

He knew that word, but there with kill. Did she plan to make him die? Was that it? Did he see her wounded like he had looked at the Tired Woman or how he battered other animals?

His teeth chattered but this time with a disgruntled fear and distrust.

Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
630 Posts
Ooc — anon
the divine girl did not know which of them caused the boy to falter in his step, but that did not matter. Toula looked to Ash Paw, trusting her judgment, as she asked, would you like for me to collect these things, or would you prefer to do so?
in this, Toula would defer to the other! Toula, as a student, was not too proud to do as She was asked. but also She did not enjoy the thought of leaving Ash Paw alone, and hoped that she would be the one to gather the items!
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw smiled at the girl. We need not worry. I have some herbs right over there. She motioned with her paw towards the sacred places. I haven't placed them on altar yet There should be some bergamot in there and aloe.

Ash Paw looked back at the boy and motioned to his wounds. Your wounds. They will get infected. Make you sick.

Ash Paw backed away from the boy and motioned Toula to come with her. Toula will you please get them and put them just on the ground there.
FORGIVING WHO YOU ARE
84 Posts
Ooc — siv
His hackles raised, wary still!

Yet he did not flee. He had seen the way The Big Man had cared for the Tired Woman in some sense.

Only he wished to care for himself, even if he did not know how. To drag himself through this without groveling at these women or allowing himself to be overly vulnerable. There was an unwillingness to let them too close.

Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
630 Posts
Ooc — anon
this quiet, chattering one was not at all unfamiliar in their way, having come across the nameless scavenger days ago. Toula gathered the things Ash Paw had mentioned, a sigh of relief that she need not go so far from the medicine woman.
to distract, and bring peace to her own heart, She began to gently hum the healing hymn of, and to, Sekhmet. and She thought of the work this world needed! the Gods had brought this boy here for their intervention, but perhaps that was where Their interference ended. 
he was like the autumn leaf. here for a time, until the wind might carry him away. Toula listened for any instruction Ash Paw might provide to Her.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw looked over the boy he wasn't pleased with th. He was scared and wary this could go two ways. Good or bad.

She eyed the princess with gentle looks. The girl was her reaponsibility and she was fairly certain her father would be unahppy were something to happen.

Ash Paw looked at the boy. If you can understand me listen close. She pointed at thr bergamot first. Chew that into a paste and spread it on your wounds. Unless youre gonna let me or her do it.?
FORGIVING WHO YOU ARE
84 Posts
Ooc — siv
exit!

He stole.

It was what he did best. Thieve and run. It was what he needed to do.

He saw value in the things offered so he snatched them and began to run. Expended energy he was not sure he could actually afford to.

It mattered not if he had a single clue what to do with them.

Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
630 Posts
Ooc — anon
the young girl found herself too surprised to react in what might be a timely fashion—but when She realized what had happened, the young Toula shook her head. not knowing what to do with what he had stolen could kill him just as quickly as what injuries he had sustained would.
perhaps he had been cursed, then. 
still Toula could scarcely believe it! he must have never known kindness, the amiirad realized, sad for it. 
and then She looked to Ash Paw. thank you, for trying to show him some. what was lost… we have plenty, in Akashingo… the young Princess found herself shy! but she could not leave Ash Paw without offering! she politely cleared her throat, making herself brave for the medicine woman. I feel as though I still have much and more to learn from you—I wonder… if you might be willing to teach me, in Akashingo, 
the amiirad could already imagine Akashingo’s halls filled with the sound of life, born of Ash Paw—future friends, perhaps! 
and more than that, Toula could imagine Tavina approving of this woman, and her good heart. but she left it to Ash Paw to determine.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Unfortunately Ebony says there's not room for Ash Paw and her babies in Shingo :(Unless Shingo opens a new pack somewhere. We can go and go through it icly though if you'd like. And Ash will at the very least stay nearby to teach. 

Ash Paw didn't move foward, and she wasn't surprised. The boy was wary and scared. It wasn't surprised at all that he would leave. She had not given enough of the medicine that he would die, but he would get very sick.

Ash nodded. Probably not. It's a shame. To bring young life into the world and not show it any love. That is a cruel injustice.

Ash Paw smiled. I can only agree to go with you to your pack lands. I do not know what my path will be yet. Even if I do not stay with you in Akashingo. I can promise you that I will continue to teach you if your family will allow it.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
630 Posts
Ooc — anon
you would think I would think to look at the stats! at least it would make sense for her to ask regardless!

Toula nodded to the words, happy for her accompaniment at the very least! she smiled brightly. I am grateful for you, she spoke in earnest! that the woman would teach Her regardless of her own path… Toula felt such gratitude! 
she gestures to the altars, and asked, would you like my help with anything? divine and deeply pious, she was always happy to help in these godly tasks.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
I think it is mostly because no one has claimed baby spots in shingo yet :D I'll keep an eye on it, because Ash would probably fit there.

I like to share my knowledge of gods, of plants, of many things. It is something i covet. 

And Ash Paw did. She didn't know where her love of knowledge had come from, but it was something that had always been there. Only grown in her time in the teekon.

I mostly just keep them tidy, and we will need to get some new herbs to lay across their altars. Being that I gave what i was planning on giving to the boy.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
630 Posts
Ooc — anon
sorry i was away!!! UGH maybe someday! i see her at riverclan and riverclan is FABULOUS <3! throwing on a fader for this, for our new one! <3

Toula beamed at ash paw; she saw already in her a great teacher. that her heart was open to this, regardless of where she herself might go... Toula conjured, within her mind, a gift for the woman. and knew just the thing. but this would be a surprise!
the young Amiirad nodded to ash paw. I believe I know what they were, Toula hummed. no task for a fellahin who did not; but she would need an apprentice, for these duties, herself! but Toula thought of Iset. of all of the work She had done to bring back Osiris. and felt that, in her heart, it was alright to do these things.
I will gather them, and bring them to you, Toula gently moved to touch the chin of her tutor (if permitted), happy to help in this way—and then moved to do this, and bring them back here. for the day, Toula would assist in this task... and then, go to build an altar for Tawaret when Ash Paw went to rest.