Ouroboros Spine You wanna take a drink of that promise land
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Trade 
The day was pleasant. While it was still frigid, the sun shone bright, offering the smallest bit of warmth.

Nasamik sought @Chakliux, a content, playful pep in her step. 

Ready for another hunt? With a smile, she gave a small nudge to his shoulder. Figured it would only be fair, since I declined last time... A soft chuckle escaped her, the memory of their former time spent together clear in her mind.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moontide
First Warrior
798 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
it was good to see nasamik. he pressed his cheek to her own with a swing of his tail, this soft and clever woman who allowed him to share her sleeping-place.
"let us hunt!" he said in the sunshine words, nipping at her shoulder before darting away. however nasamik was hunt leader, and so chakliux soon returned to her side.
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
When she called, he came to her! Oh, how delighted she felt! For she had feared he may not come.

But he had, waltzing forward to greet her.

Nasamik returned her own, similar affections, all with a smile upon her face.

In the blink of an eye, Chakliux had sprung off in a bound. But just as quickly, he returned to her. What does seal hunter want to hunt today? She asked, offering a few playful nudges.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moontide
First Warrior
798 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
"rabbit," chakliux said, and this time he taught her the seal-hunter word for this animal.
"alaric, when we danced. he came to you."
was there jealousy in his voice?
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Rabbit— She echoed, rather enjoying his way of speaking it.

It was decided. Nasamik began to lead him onward so that they could find a burrow. But when he spoke again, his words surprised her.

He did. Truthfully, she answered. But why, had he asked? The fact that he had even noticed drew her eyes to wander toward him inquisitively.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moontide
First Warrior
798 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
chakliux slowed but did not stop. it was nasamik's right to see any man she chose.
he liked how she had tasted the word.
and yet, he wanted to know! "did you favor him also?" the seal-hunter asked with a slow, dancing grin that hid any other feeling beneath its dazzle.
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The query, it made her blush. She could not help but know that there was only one man she had favored. But how could she so boldly admit this?

He is a kind man. To him, I found no faults. But there is only one I have ever paid my affections.

The rest, he could piece together himself.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moontide
First Warrior
798 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
this pleased chakliux. he slung a strong arm around her shoulders for a moment and kissed her cheek.
"you are a good woman, nasamik. you will be a good wife."
even if chakliux did not think he would be a good husband. he was not ready. they were enjoying themselves, he and she. "now, ha, to hunting," he exhorted.
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The kiss. His words. They took her by surprise!

Nasamik could not help but smile brightly. You are good man, Chakliux. And when the time comes, you will be good husband. 

He was already many things a husband was. Caring, affectionate, talented, and set in the ways of tradition. Things she wanted to see. Though, perhaps he would not be hers. 

Alas, she could not think of such things now!

Bounding a few steps ahead, she laughed, head jutting back towards him. You must find our burrow, seal hunter! But choose wisely, A gentle, witty tease.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moontide
First Warrior
798 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
chakliux smiled warmly at her and then winked toward her words.
"i will be as a weasel! they will not see that i come for them!"
and here he dropped to his belly, imitating the low scurry of the rabbit-hunter.
he thought of nothing but pleasure for now.