Moonspear Why you were mine, I need you now
Moonspear
Councilor*
530 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Private 
Through the pine trees he walked. Meerkat had given him leave ot move around and he hadn't left to far. He decided once @Sialuk and her scent came into the pack lands again he followed it. He felt a little uncomfortable moving so far into the territory without the absolute agreement that he could be here. He could argue that Meerkat had let him in, but that felt wrong.

He made it right near her Ulaq and chuffed. Then he waited. green eyes took in the area all around and he shifted his weight. There was a spell on this area around here. It was very pretty. He liked it. He could be happy here he felt.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,172 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Drained from her recent outing to Mereo, Sialuk had slept long and deeply after meeting with Argent and Stingray. Meerkat had informed her also of another visitor: Alaric. The raindrop had been expecting him to arrive, though she had not been able to keep herself awake any longer after her visit with Singray. Now awake, and sorting through her apothecary before she moved on to her day, she heard a soft sound outside the ulaq.

Yawning and brushing the sleep from her eyes, Sialuk moved to the entrance. Alaryawnic, she greeted, laughing at her mid-name faux pas. Meerkat said you were here, but sleep caught me and would not let go for many hours.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
530 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric was just about to leave, in case she was sleeping when a sleepy head popped from the Ulaq. He tilted his head and smiled, offering her a gentle wink. 

I'm sorry if I woke you. Would you like me to come back at another time?

He weaved his tail behind him and looked all around. She smelled of herbs and dirt and stone. HE didn't quite know what to make of it. Because it didn't smell like the stones here. It was a different kind.

Yes I met the Kind Meerkat at the borders. Do you have another healer? She seemed quite tired and worn out, more so than her pregnancy allows. She didn't want any help from me, but I am a bit worried for her.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,172 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk's brow creased at his mention. Had the starwoman failed to notice her friend's weariness? She knew that the trio had come very far from Sapphique, and their loss had been great; perhaps there was more Sialuk should have done. I thank you for noticing. Weariness has been upon Meerkat and her family; a son has gone missing from them. I will make certain that she gets the proper care, Sialuk assured him.

Are you here to stay on Moonspear? she asked, wondering if he only intended to visit.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
530 Posts
Ooc — Danni
There had been no intent to worry her, but he did none the less. It was clear in the way she furrowed her brow. It may have been that Meerkat had tired herself out walking with him. But he was certain she'd be well take care of.

If you have need of the skills I offer and more bodies. I will gladly stay.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,172 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
That he spoke of the village's people as though they were only there to serve gave her pause. What calls to your heart? Sialuk asked. Moonspear is more than village of warm bodies and skills. Meerkat was here as her sister. Njord as Meerkat's wife husband. Stingray as Meerkat's son. Keen with a desire to collect the mountain's past. Argent to find meaning. But still she did not hear what called to Alaric. This was a thing she needed to hear before he could stay.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
530 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He hadn't meant it in that way, at all. But he also knew he had misstepped by the look in her gaze. He furrowed his brow. It seemed that he was always offending Sialuk in some way. Perhaps, this was not the place for him. If he would take everything he said personally. Or if he was constantly putting his foot in his  mouth, should he even stay.

But he could answer her question at least. I expressed before that I wished to gather the stories that Moonspear could give me. I enjoy the atmospheere here. My stories could find a home here.

He shifted and tilted an ear forward.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,172 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
This is what she had wished to hear, and a smile replaced her stoic expression. Piujuk, she said, satisfied. This, she could understand. Keen is another who wishes to do this. You will find her company enjoyable. Perhaps you work together? the starwoman suggested.

If Moonglow was to be a village of healing, it was fated that Moonspear would be a village of stories. This, Sialuk could not detest. Kukutux was a prolific storyteller, and the raindrop would always listen for more to be told.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
530 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric tilted his head a soft chuckle. I can try. But Most don't like to tell stories with me. I am too.

A click of his tongue against his teeth. MMM exuberant. I use my whole body, my whole spirit, my heart and some don't like that or they have difficulty keeping up with me. But I also would like to offer to use my trading to better any position or anything for Moonspear, not just my storytelling.

Alaric didn't know anything about Moonglow or Moonspear and their family ties. He was willing to learn it all though.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,172 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Exuberant is good word! she agreed, laughing. You greet Keen. See if your spirits work together. And listen to Moonspear. She will guide you if you are lost, wanting for more things to busy your days. Sialuk realized such things did not always come easy to those who walked in this village.

Have you listened to her already? she asked, curious.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
530 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Impish smirk that was always present, he offered then. Green eyes alight with laughter and fun and a little bit of danger.  

I will greet Keen. We will see if we can dance our spirits and our stories together. He had a small dose of wariness. He also didn't feel that it would be such a way. He was hard to handle. He knew this. It was one of the reasons he had drove his father to madness and his mother to just laugh at his antics.

There is an otherworldly spell to Moonspear. Echoes of feet that pass by it and those that traced a home among its rocks. There are scars of pain and heartache, but that is what they are scars. They are healed wounds. Enabling all shadows of others to make space. This is what I hear on this mountain.

There was a glow in his eyes now as he moved and spoke. His body seeming to transform of its own accord. Stalking shadows.

Loves and losses. Whispers of sweet nothing, of mothers praises. So much can be told here. Formed here.

Then he smiled apologetically and stopped his movements. Unsure if he had overstepped just now.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,172 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
She was pleased that he would speak to Keen. Sialuk had a thought that they would be good to work together. And if not, they would learn. It was a kinship she wished to form between the wolves of Moonspear, not unlike what Kukutux had brought to Moonglow. Not unlike what her aunt had once had on this very mountain.

Then, he spoke more of the spear, and Sialuk's ears tipped forward to listen. Alaric seemed to fall in rhythm with the spear itself, and she stared blankly at him for a few moments, even after he halted. Her voice is strong, she said, nodding.

Another yawn threatened to bubble up from her chest, but she pushed it down. There is much to do today, but I will see your face again soon. Long days and pleasant nights, she said, ready to make her way past him and toward the bubbling spring nearby for a long drink of water.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
530 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric would do his best to get along with the she wolf Keen. And he usually got along with all wolves. But just because they got along meant they would work well together. He was exuberant, outgoing, a little crazy.

She stared at him blankly and his ears went to his skull. He was a great judge of character, usually. Could read a room, but this wolf was so confusing to the black male. Though he maybe confusing to her, he didn't know. He shrugged a large shoulder and shifted his feet. Yes her voice is.

He dipped his muzzle towards her and then quickly took his leave.